Chapter 8 - Hunt

After Edward left, for Port Angles, I sat at the piano and worked on a new song I was writing.

"Do you want to come hunting with me, Eliana?" Alice asked, standing up from her computer where she was still working on Rosalie's extensive wardrobe.
"Sure." I stood up and followed her out the house and ran into the forest.

"Why didn't you bring Jasper?" I asked "You normally do."
"Him and Emmett are play fighting and he wouldn't leave because that would be 'letting Emmett win'." She rolled her eyes and we both laughed.
"Trust them. Vampire boys are still boys."

Just then Alice's eyes went blank. A few moments later, they blinked back into focus. Alice looked worried and immediately took out her phone and dialled a number. "What is it, Alice?" I asked concerned.
"Hang on a second," she said. Alice let the phone ring a few times before giving up and placing the phone back in her pocket. "Why won't he answer?" She muttered. He?
"Edward?"

"Yes."
"What's going on Alice?"
"Bella knows," she whispered. "She knows we're vampires. She's going to tell Edward tonight." I gasped.
"What? How did she find out?" Alice's eyes went blank again probably watching the conversation Edward and Bella would be having.

"The Quileutes."
"The ones that made the created?"
"Yes. Jacob Black, maybe great grandson of Emphriam. He didn't believe in the legends, thought ty were just stories."
"Oh. So her didn't intentionally break the treaty."
"No."
"Are you going to tell the others?"
"No, it is for Edward to tell. Plus I don't want to be the one to tell Rosalie."
"I don't think anyone would want to do that." We bother laughed again.

"Come on," I said "we better go and hunt before Edward gets back."

We took down a herd of deer before running back to the house. We walked through to the porch and sat down to wait for Edward who Alice had predicted would arrive any minute, after he had dropped Bella home, so he probably would.

-~-

I know this Chapter is short but in Twilight and Midnight Sun, Edward and Bella are together in Port Angeles and for the start of the next Chapter so there wasn't that much to write here. Hope you're enjoying the story. Please comment and if you have any suggestions or anything you would like me to put into the story please comment and say. Xx

Shoutout to: @Graffon_SK 🖤🖤🖤