Chapter 16

Jade

I watched Colby's face break out into a big smile as we pulled up to the fields. I love seeing how happy he is around his extended family. When we were together before, he would tell me how he always felt something was missing.

"Mom's here." Colby smiled as I looked over, finding Sarah walking towards us. I smiled, getting out and getting Addie out. She reached up, wrapping her arms around my neck resting her head.

"Hey, momma."

"Hey, guys." She smiled, taking Alex from Colby. I walked over, giving her a side hug, while Colby got everything out of the back.

"Addie, come here munchkin." Zoey came over, reaching for Addie. She shook her head, curling more into me.

"She's still a little cranky from her nap." She nodded, looking at the twins before looking at the rest of her kids. Zoey's twin boys and youngest daughter Caitlyn were out playing their own game of soccer.

"I miss when they were little."

"Have another," I smirked, knowing she would never go for it.

"No, I have six; that's enough. Bailey will be popping out grandkids."

"Is she pregnant?"

"No, not yet, at least."

"Mom." Bailey groaned as we made our way over to everyone. I sat down as Addie adjusted herself in my lap.

"What?"

"Stop talking about me having kids. It's not going to be for a long time."

"I know. I was telling Jade that."

"Your mom wants another one."

"No, I'm good. It's time for grandbabies. Besides, I have these two and Kacie's little ones."

I looked over and saw Ryder picking up Harper. She had a huge smile on her face. He carried her around as she tried to get from him.

"What's going on with them?"

"Still friends, as they say, but I don't know."

"Bailey, you have to know," Zoey asked her.

"They haven't done anything. They're still friends from what she's said." Ryder brought her back down but still kept her close. Once she noticed, she pushed him away and went running again.

"He so loves her."

"And she loves him, one day, though." I watched as Colby turned and smiled at us. He made his way over as Courtney came over, taking a seat next to me.

"Come play."

"Babe, I don't even know how."

"Just go and kick the ball."

"I'll take her. You two go have fun." Courtney reached over as Addie went right into her arms. I sighed, getting up following Colby over to the field. Logan kicked us over the ball as we got closer to everyone.

"Ready." He smirked as I shook my head. He went running, and I went after him trying to get the ball. Carson's girlfriend Whitney came up next to me, looking like she had no idea what to do. All the boys were racing around us. I finally got the ball and ran with it, but of course, Colby came over and pulled me away.

"Cheater."

"Baby, I'm no cheater." I leaned up, kissing him, then went after the ball again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hey, you two look," Sarah yelled, making me look over at the twins. I looked over and saw the twins and Emma kicking the ball around. I ran over and grabbed my phone, taking a picture of them.

"Momma."

"Hey, baby." Addie reached for me, and I pulled her in my arms. She smiled as I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Are you having fun?" She nodded her head as I tried putting her back down, but she didn't want to go.

"Look, Aunt Aria is here. Go to her." I kissed her cheek as Aria walked over to us. Aria came over, and Addie quickly went to her.

"Awe, that's so cute." Zoey pulled out her phone and took a picture of them. We all turned to find Harper and Ryder holding hands.

"Mom." She groaned.

"What, we all knew it was going to happen. His mom and I have been planning this out since before you were born."

***

After leaving the fields, the twins fell asleep on the way home. A lot of excitement for them today. I walked into the kid's room, where Colby was laying them down. I walked over, wrapping my arms around his waist and moving so I could see them.

"They had so much fun." He nodded, kissing the top of my head.

"Me too, besides getting tackled every two seconds."

"Well, you are going to get tackled once more." He smirked, turning me in his arms.

"Not in front of them."

"Momma."

"I'm here, baby." I moved so Alex could see me better. He smiled then his head went right for the pillow again.

"Love you, buddy. Love you, baby girl." I moved from Colby and went over, kissing both of their foreheads. Once I turned to Colby, I found him smirking at me.

"You look..." I grabbed his hand and brought him back to our room. Before going to check on the twins, I pulled on one of Colby's old jerseys.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look in my jersey?"

"Nope."

"Well, baby, you do, but I rather see what's underneath instead."

Slowly, I unbuttoned the jersey as he came over, picking me upsetting me on the bed. My legs automatically went around his waist. I moaned as he crashed his lips into mine and finished unbuttoning the jersey before his hands grabbed onto my waist. He groaned against my neck as he started to massage everything. My hands rested for the ties of his sleep pants and pulled them. He moved and kicked them off while I took off the jersey.

"You are so damn beautiful," I smirked, moving so I was now on top of him kiss down his chest and abs. My hands went to the waistline of his boxers and pulled them off. He rolled me off and took off my panties, and then looked at me.

"Condom, mister." He groaned, reaching in the drawer pulling out a condom. I took it from him and ripped it open, putting it on him. I know he wants to try for another baby, but I'm just not ready yet. He took his hands in mine and brought them above my head.

"I love you, Jade."

"I love you too, Colby."

"Did you have fun today?" Colby asked as I rested my head against his chest.

"Yeah, I love hanging out with everyone."

"Me too." I kissed his cheek before exhaustion took over.