I am not hungry

As Nathalie turned into Mayura, Gabriel made her move permanently into the mansion. He might need Mayura for a late-night strike and it was... convenient if she was near. 

Of course, Nathalie wasn't pleased with her boss's petition, she did enjoy some privacy, but if she was going to move in, at least she was going to get something out of it. She asked Gabriel for the biggest, most beautiful suite in the entire mansion (apart from the own Agrestes' suites). Her suite had a living room, a small dining room, a huge desk, and a small kitchenette.  All this surrounded by enormous windows outlooking the beautiful city of Paris. 

In her bedroom, she had a king-size bed, another desk and a dressing table with all of her makeup and perfumes. 

Her closet and dresser was gigantic, she didn't even have enough clothes to fill it up. 

She asked Gabriel to add a huge jacuzzi in the bathroom, to soothe the pain she felt after a long day as Mayura. Of course, Gabriel didn't refuse, he knew her coughing attacks and the way her body shivered in weakness after she transformed back. 

He granted each of her requests, he wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. And Nathalie was, she really was. Even for the reason she was there, it meant spending more time with Gabriel. And with Adrien. 

-How was fencing today? - Nathalie greeted Adrien as he entered the car.

-It wasn't so good. I wasn't feeling good. Kagami won every round, she started asking me if I was feeling ok. - said Adrien looking out the window. 

-And are you? Does something hurt? Do you have a fever? - asked Nathalie pretty worried. -Do you want me to call the doctor?

-No, and no. - he said. -I think is just stress, I had a lot of homework and exams this week.

-Ok, but if you need anything just let me know- claimed Nathalie. - Anytime! Okay?

-Okay.

They arrived at the mansion and Nathalie hurried into the kitchen to see if everything was ready for dinner. It was. She had such power over the activities of the mansion that all servitude started calling her Nathalie Agreste, or simply Mrs. Agreste, behind her back.

-Mr. Agreste will be having dinner in his studio, I will be taking it to him, it has to be ready in 15 minutes. Adrien and I will have dinner in the dining room in 25 minutes. Okay?

-Yes, Miss Sancoeur.

As planned, she took Gabriel his dinner to the studio. She knocked twice and entered. 

-Here is dinner, Sir - said Nathalie approaching his desk. -Salmon, as you requested. 

-Thank you - answered Gabriel not looking up, but staring into his iPad. -Leave it.

Nathalie did. 

-Bon appetit- she said as she exited his studio. 

She walked into the diner to find Adrien already sitting in his usual place. 

-Alright, time for dinner - she smiled looking at her own plate of salmon. 

-I am not hungry - said Adrien in a low voice. 

-What? Why? You love Salmon.

-Yes, is just... I don't know I feel a weird feeling right here -  he pointed to the center of his abdomen, above 2 inches of his belly button, where his stomach was. -Like that feeling you have when you are really hungry, it's not pain, is more like... burning. Am I explaining myself?

-Yes, yes. Totally - answered Nathalie - Are you sure you don't want me to call the doctor? Your father and I would feel more...

-NO! - yelled Adrien. - Don't tell father, he is going to call a doctor, they will take me to the hospital, blah blah blah. Please, let's do this, tomorrow morning if I am still feeling like this you can take me to the hospital yourself, yes? It's probably just gastritis.

Nathalie didn't know what to do. She knew it could be something serious. But Adrien trusted her, she didn't want to upset him. 

-Okay, go rest now. Goodnight Adrien - she said. -Anytime, remember?

-Copied that- smiled the kid. 

Nathalie knew Gabriel, she knew how long it took him to have dinner, whenever she came back he had already finished. But not today, Gabriel knew it was too soon, he looked up when he heard the door. He saw Nathalie enter with a plate on her hand, that was weird. 

-Is everything okay? - he asked. 

-Yes - she said -Adrien didn't want to have dinner, so I thought I could come have dinner with you, is that okay? - She felt nervous, she didn't know how Gabriel was going to react, but if she had the slightest chance to spend a minute with her beloved boss, she would.  

-Why didn't he want dinner? - he asked quickly -Oh, no... I mean yes, please sit - he added realizing Nathalie was still standing there with her plate on her hand. 

Nathalie sat. Shit, she couldn't lie to her boss, not about something like this. But this was Adrien, she promised not to tell Gabriel. She decided she was just going to omit some details, technically, that wasn't considered lying. 

-He said he was tired - she said trying to sound as convincing as possible. -He just wanted to rest.

If Gabriel suspected something he hid it pretty well. He didn't say anything, he went back to eating. Dinner was quiet, they spoke briefly about the day and tomorrow's schedule. When they had both finished dining she stood up and grabbed the dishes. 

-Goodnight Sir, if there is anything you need just let me know- that was Nathalie's daily goodbye to Gabriel.

-Thank you, goodnight- answered Gabriel like every night. -Thanks for dining with me - he added. 

-No, thank YOU, you should come have dinner with Adrien and me one day- smiled Nathalie and left.

Once making sure everything was in order she went to her room. She stopped in Adrien's room, slowly opened his door and watched the kid sleeping peacefully. She smiled and closed the door. Oh, how she adored this boy.

She got in her jacuzzi and closed her eyes. It felt like heaven. She let go of every thought and set her mind on blank.

Adrien. Nathalie opened her eyes. Adrien had just popped into her mind. She felt a pressure on her chest, something was wrong. She tried to analyze what could possibly cause such strange feeling he mentioned.

"He is ok Nathalie, he was asleep".

She went to bed after her bath. She laid down and turned off the lights. Although her body was tired she couldn't sleep. Every night she'd fall asleep with Gabriel on her mind, not tonight; tonight she kept thinking about Adrien. She didn't realize when she finally fell asleep.

Nathalie woke up suddenly at the sound of her cellphone. She turned around, the clock marked 02:26 a.m. Adrien Agreste's name popped on her phone.

-Hello, Adrien? - she answered.

-Nathalie, please help me - Adrien's voice sounded awfully in pain.

Nathalie rushed out of her room. Her heart racing as she ran through the corridors.