Your fault, Gabe

As Nathalie opened her eyes she realized the naked body lying next to hers. 

-Good morning, my beloved Nathalie - whispered Gabriel - Did you sleep well?

-Better than ever - she smiled kissing his lips softly.  -Why are you awake?

-I always wake up early and read the news on the phone. 

-Anything new?

-Not really, only an article containing a video of Mrs. Agreste's speech. 

-UGHHH!!! - Nathalie covered her face with the covers. 

Gabriel laughed.

-Come on, beautiful - he said removing the covers from her. Revealing her pucked face. -You did amazing, besides you are technically Mrs. Agreste, right?

-I... well... I... -Nathalie didn't know what to say, it was too much for her, besides Emilie's body was still in the mansion. She didn't know how to tell Gabriel all of this. 

-Alright, we will take it step by step, okay? - Gabriel said as if he had read her thoughts. 

Nathalie smiled and nodding she pulled Gabriel for a kiss. One that quickly evolved into something more. 

-I need to take a shower - said Nathalie once she regained her breath. 

-Mind if I join you?

-Please do - she whispered. 

Nathalie was sitting on the bed, one towel wrapped around her body and drying her hair with another; this was a dream, her body felt so tired and in pain, but in such a good way. Gabriel was already dressed when he came out of the bathroom and he walked towards her, sat behind her and slowly kissed her shoulder, it was such a sweet kiss, filled with love. 

-May I?

-Sure. 

He took the towel and began to dry her long black hair. He stood up and came back with a hairbrush in his hand. As he began to detangle her hair, Nathalie closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention Gabriel was giving her. She could definitively do this for the rest of her life. 

-I love you, Gabriel - she said all of a sudden. 

-And I love you too, my queen - he slowly kissed her shoulder again. 

He kept on brushing her hair. 

-Wow, it is really tangled. 

-Your fault, Gabe. 

-It's just I can't control myself - he slowly bit her ear, making her moan once more. 

-We need to work - she said in such a pitiful voice. 

-I know, but later on... mhmmm, I already know what I am doing to you tonight. 

-Looking forward to it, love.