That's you

Nathalie Sancoeur walked down the stairs very carefully, although she was very skillful with heels. Her mind was not really focused today, so she didn't want to make any mistakes that could ruin Gabriel Agreste's perfect dress. He had strongly insisted her in wearing an Agreste dress. But this was definitively not the dress she would have picked.

It was a long, beautiful, dark blue dress. It suited her body perfectly, the skirt of the dress was crossed on the front so whenever she walked, her perfect legs would show. It had a halter cut that covered her chest, yet, it had a deep backline that exposed her shoulders and her whole back. Nathalie hated showing that much skin. Her arms were covered by long, matching blue gloves.

Her makeup was very natural, yet it enhanced her beautiful ocean-blue eyes. Her hair was collected in a messy updo and decorated with sapphires, as the light hit the precious stones they would reflect some beautiful blueish sparkles on her hair.

-Nathalie! You look... amazing... I have... absolutely no words that can describe you right now! – said Adrien, that was already on the mansion's lobby waiting for her.

-Thank you so much, Adrien. Let's go to the car and just get over with this– she said approaching the kid and taking the arm he had extended her.

Gabriel Agreste had told both he didn't feel like going to the gala. Nathalie insisted he was a major investor and that his presence was needed, along with a speech. Yet, he refused, delegating her his role tonight.

Nathalie spent the whole trip reviewing her speech. She didn't like speaking in public but was perfectly capable of doing it, if the situation merited it, just not on behalf of such an important company as Agreste.

-You'll do fine, you are good at everything – said Adrien holding her hand.

She squeezed his hand between hers.

-I am not sure I am good at everything – she smiled.

-Nonsense, you are the best... Oh, we're here.

At the moment Nathalie heard those words she felt a hard pressure on her stomach. She didn't want to disappoint Gabriel, she needed to do this for him. That thought immediately relaxed her.

She let out a deep sigh.

-For you, my love – she whispered for herself, stepping out of the car.

Flashes blinded her for a second. She was holding Adrien's arm as they posed for the cameras at the entrance of the city Hall.

Adrien's name was immediately echoed by all reporters.

-Thank you all so much for coming tonight– saluted Adrien walking towards the Hostess. -Adrien Agreste and parent – he whispered the hostess, she nodded and typed up something in her iPad.

Nathalie was too busy answering some questions for Vogue, so she didn't get to hear Adrien.

-Right this way, Ma'am – led the girl.

Nathalie took Adrien's arm again and they started following the hostess towards the entrance.

-Agreste table- she pointed extending her hand. -Enjoy the evening Mrs. Agreste.

Nathalie didn't answer, she was too surprised to reply. She took a seat next to Adrien, Gabriel's sit was empty, so she put her jacket on it.

-Look at all these people, they all look so ridiculous – whispered Adrien into her ear.

Nathalie giggled.

-Adrikinssssss – a sweet voice whistled.

-Oh my God, not today – he said before turning around. -Good evening, Chloe.

-You are soooo dancing with me, right? – she asked throwing her arms around him.

-Yes... sure – he smiled.

That kid was too polite, too sweet, too good to refuse. Yet, his discomfort was palpable. So, Nathalie decided to help him a bit.

-Adrien, let me remind you, you just had surgery and....

-Excuse me... why are you still talking? – interrupted Chloe impolitely.

-Don't talk to her like that, Chloe! – snapped Adrien taking the girl's arms off his shoulders.

-But I...

-EVER again – whispered Adrien. -Now if you excuse me, I must greet some other people.

Nathalie saw Chloe's eyes fill up with tears as she ran away.

-You were rude to her, Adrien.

-I don't care, she was rude to you – he answered – Oh look, Kagami and Mrs. Tsurugi, let's go say hi.

Nathalie nodded and follow the kid around the place, stopping to interact with some important people, such as Gabriel Agreste would do.

After some time, Nathalie's nightmare began: speeches. Right after Andre Bourgeois's speech, the gala's host reappeared on stage.

-And with us, representing tonight's major investor: Gabriel Agreste. Nathalie Agreste.

A round of applause along with murmurs started and Adrien leaned over to Nathalie's ear.

-That's you.

Nathalie, again, was shocked. Nathalie Agreste? Did he say that? Why did he say that? She immediately stood up at Adrien's words and walked towards the stage.

Of course, she couldn't contradict the host right now, he made a mistake, it happens to everyone, no big deal.

-Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. On behalf of Gabriel Agreste, I am here to congratulate Mr. Bourgeois on his diligent labor to with this great city of Paris. The Agreste family is more than happy to support the construction of this great city park, to congratulate, not only our solid and courageous government, but also the labor of those, anonymous hero's that day after day are willing to sacrifice their lives to ensure the safety and well-being of all Parisians. We owe Ladybug and Chat Noir, but not only them but all the other new heroes, that have appeared to assist them. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your contributions for this great demonstration of gratitude for everyone. Together, side by side, we will keep Paris flourishing. Thank you.

The crowd roared, clapped and cheered Nathalie's words. Nathalie took a few seconds to smile and look around the crowd. When suddenly, she fixed her sight on someone.

In the very back, standing next to the front door, dressed completely in black, Gabriel Agreste was clapping and smiling at her.