You are my mom, always

-I... I am so sorry- Nathalie pulled away immediately, she covered her mouth with her both hands and quickly looked away. She didn't have the courage to look at him right now. She closed her eyes and tried to walk away but a pair of strong hands were seized on to her waist.

-Where do you think you are going, Nathalie... Look at me - he demanded.

Nathalie sighed heavily and she took her time before she did as he asked.

She opened her eyes and fixed them on Gabriel's. Regret evident in her eyes. She blinked a couple of times.

-Sir...

-Don't - he silenced her closing his eyes.

She immediately muted.

-I kissed you.

-No... - Nathalie tried to interrupt but he just kept talking.

-That day in the hospital's garden I kissed you. I thought if I kissed you, I might stop feeling this... attraction for you. I thought... I don't know... maybe my vulnerability and my sensitivity for Adrien's condition made me...

-Gabriel...

-No, wait! - he finally opened his eyes and cupped her face in his hands. -I tried to forget about it. I tried to pretend everything was back to normal. But nothing is normal. Nothing will ever be the same... not now, that I know the sweet taste of your lips. And I cried Nathalie, I cried so many nights trying to understand. And feeling guilty and apologizing to Emilie for feeling this. And tonight, this whole game Adrien started, this whole Mrs. Agreste thing... I... I want this. I need this, I need everyone to call you Mrs. Agreste. I don't want any other man to touch you, talk to you or even look at you.

-What?

-Okay, sorry, that was a bit too much - Gabriel laughed.

-Yes- Nathalie laughed along with him, she took Gabriel's hands in hers-Gabriel listen...

-GABRIEL?! What are you doing here? I need you to meet a new investor from India- interrupted the unpleasant voice of Audrey Bourgeois -Oh, you were busy? Never mind, there are more important things than... her. Come on! - she took Gabriel's arm and started pulling him towards the entrance.

-Nothing is more important to me than my family, you know that Audrey - answered Gabriel with rage in his voice, letting go of Audrey's grip -And Nathalie is MY family, along with my son. Now if you excuse me, I will take my son and MY woman home. Good Evening. - And by gently pulling the hand that was still holding Nathalie's, he quickly walked towards the entrance of the building.

Nathalie was shocked by the scene Gabriel just caused in the terrace, yet her hand was tightly holding Gabriel's. She knew he was looking for Adrien, and she saw him, sitting next to Kagami, speaking with Mrs. Tsurugi.

-There - she pointed.

Gabriel quickly walked up to them, pulling Nathalie.

-Good evening Tomoe, Kagami - he greeted - Adrien we are leaving, now.

Both Adrien and Kagami scanned both adults up and down. Adrien's eyes widened when he saw his father's and Nathalie's fingers intertwined. He quickly stood up and winked an eye at Kagami, that simply nodded and smiled.

-You owe me a coffee, I told you- he slowly whispered to her ear as they shared their goodbyes.

-Good evening Mrs. Tsurugi, Kagami - said Adrien bending his head to them.

They all shared their goodbyes and the three Agrestes headed to the main entrance.

Once the three of them had taken their seats in the car silence reigned.

Nathalie had let go of Gabriel's hand, yet they were sitting close to each other. She was staring at her hands and Gabriel was staring out into the city lights.

-So... - started Adrien -Did you guys had a good time?

They immediately crossed sights and looked at Adrien who was just smiling back at them.

-Adrien... listen...

-NO! Hey guys, I love you, you just keep up with your thing. I totally ship you two.

-What? What thing? - asked Nathalie.

-Ship? - asked Gabriel at the same time.

Adrien laughed and leaned over at Nathalie and took her hands in his.

-You are my mom, always -he whispered smiling.

Nathalie's eyes began clouding up with tears when she felt an arm pulling her close. Next thing she knew the three of them were sharing a hug.

While still in the limo Adrien started to yawn, so by the moment they got to the mansion, he automatically excused himself to his room. Leaving both adults alone in the lobby.

-Well, this is it... Goodnight then, Gabriel - said Nathalie.

-Yes, goodnight Nat - he answered.

Yet, none of both were able to move a muscle.

-Listen I... - started Nathalie.

-Nathalie... - Gabriel said.

Both of them laughed.

-You start, please - he insisted.

-Well, I just wanted to say that I had an amazing night.

-Me too, I actually had fun. Besides, you look gorgeous. And that speech... the cherry on top.

-Stop teasing, Gabriel! - she yelled, softly punching his shoulder.

-Ouch, Miss Sancoeur how dare you punch your boss?

-Mr. Agreste, how dare you kiss your assistant?

-Well... like this.

Next thing she knew she was pressed against the wall. Gabriel's lips on hers, his right hand on the wall next to her head and his left hand on her hip.

This was too much for her to take, she jumped over him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Gabriel's lips were now on her neck.

-Why... don't you... ahhh... help me out of this dress? -said Nathalie between moans and gasps.

-I thought you loved it, Mayura - he whispered in her ear.

Nathalie felt her blood boiling. She bit Gabriel's lower lip in response. Gabriel walked away from the wall still carrying Nathalie in his arms and started walking towards the stairs that led to his room.