Time for planning

Three weeks had passed since Emilie's funeral and burial. Adrien went back to school, Gabriel and Nathalie went back to usual company work. For respect towards Emilie's memory, they had kept their distance with one another. Usually sharing a soft quick goodnight kiss. 

-Mom? Dad? - called Adrien entering their office. 

Both adults were standing in front of Gabriel's computer, focused on a document. 

-Yes? - Gabriel answered looking up to his son. 

-Hey, well... I... I wanted... Nino... he... 

-Adrien, just ask - smiled Nathalie. 

-Yeah, okay. Umm... Nino is going this weekend to his grandparents' cottage and he asked me to join him and his family. Is there any chance I can go? Please, father. 

And there they were, those puppy eyes. 

-Nat, is there anything important in Adrien's schedule this weekend? - asked Gabriel. 

-Nothing that can't be rescheduled - she smiled, stroking his shoulder. 

-Awesome, that means I can go? - yelled Adrien in excitement. 

-Well... - started Gabriel. 

-Besides, we have to spend, basically, all weekend planning some details for Milan's trip, remember? - she interrupted. 

-In that case, you can, Adrien - said Gabriel.

The kid ran to hug both of his parents. 

-Under one condition - Gabriel added. 

-Of course, there is, there always is - laughed Adrien.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. 

-Gorilla will be there to take care of you. 

-But... 

-Period. 

-Yes, father -. Adrien hid his smiling face in his father's arms. 

They let go of their family's embrace. 

-I will call Nino and let him know, okay?

-Okay - smiled Nathalie. 

Adrien exited the office with his cellphone in his ear. 

Even though they had let go of Adrien, Gabriel and Nathalie, still had their arms around each other. 

-I don't remember any Milan planning - said Gabriel staring at Nat. 

-That is because there is not - she winked an eye at him. 

-You... - started Gabriel but immediately was shut by Nathalie's teeth biting his lower lip. 

-But there are some... things. You need to take care of, Mr. Agreste - she whispered in his ear. 

Gabriel groaned while Nathalie laughed hard. 

-Do you have everything you need?- asked Nathalie for the third time. 

-Yes, I do - answered Adrien. 

-Sunscreen? 

-Damn, no. 

-It's already in your backpack, I put it there, be more careful, honey - smiled Nathalie. 

-Thanks... Mom-. He hugged her, and she kissed his forehead in return. 

-Have fun - answered Gabriel when his turn to say goodbye to his son came. They both shared a long embrace before Adrien got in the car and Gorilla drove him away from the mansion. 

As they both waved goodbye, Gabriel slipped the hand that was holding Nathalie's waist down to her ass, squeezing it hard. 

-Time for planning, Miss Sancoeur.