I like it rough

Nathalie was focused on her screen. Since she didn't work the night before, she was catching up with some invoices she had to send. 

Gabriel, on the other hand, was sitting in his chair sipping his morning coffee. He simply loved the way Nathalie prepared his coffee. It was perfect, like her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was focused, softly biting her pen as she synchronized her physical schedule with her tablet's. 

-Have I ever mentioned how much I love that pucker in your face when you focus?

Nathalie, surprised, raised her eyes at him. 

-What? -she asked blushing - Well... no... you haven't.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards her desk, he stopped just right in front of her.

-You know what Miss Sancoeur? You should take a break.

-No, I need to ...

-Didn't I make myself clear? - he asked severely as he walked around her desk standing a few inches away from her. 

Nathalie was surprised at first by his harsh words but as soon as he got closer, she got to see the lust in his eyes, making her fall into his little game. 

-Or what, Sir? - she teased him, standing up from her own chair and pressing her body against his, her eyes glowing in lust fixed on his. 

In one quick movement, he bent her over her desk and pressed his hips on hers. Nathalie could immediately feel the heat of his erection through the fabric of his pants and her skirt. His lips were kissing the back of her neck, making her moan. 

-You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this - he said as he raised her skirt. 

Nathalie softly laughed and peeked over her shoulder.

-In that case, you know I like it rough.