I need you

He locked the door behind him. Nathalie had unbuttoned his shirt on the way up and lost her hands in the soft skin of his chest and back.

He slowly dropped Nathalie into his bed. He finished taking off his shirt and tie, tossing them both somewhere into the floor. He saw how she looked at him with desire.

He walked around her, appreciating her beauty. He sat behind her, took off his shoes and began to stroke her shoulders. Nathalie closed her eyes, enjoying his touch. Gabriel's fingers gave way to his lips. He began by gently kissing the back of her neck and little by little his kisses included soft bites that wrenched a groan out of Nathalie, every time.

His name echoed in his assistant's lips, driving him crazy.

Gabriel wanted her, wanted her with all his being. He wanted to know and memorize every part of her delicate and perfect skin. Gradually he began to take off her dress. Every kiss and every touch full of love and passion.

He kissed her legs as he removed her heels. Making Nathalie scream in desire, same legs that had him head over heels.

-Ahh, Mayura.

-Yes, my love?

He couldn't deny it anymore, it was true that he had made that dress with her in mind. Mayura, and all the parts of her that he wanted to know, caress, kiss, possess.

-I need you – he said staring into her eyes.

He finished removing her lingerie when he noticed the wildfire in her eyes. She bit her lower lip as she stared into his eyes. His hands and lips traveled throughout her body and every forbidden part of her, delighted by her every reaction.

This was infinitely better than Nathalie could've ever imagined. She certainly didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow, but right now, she didn't give a damn. And under this thought, she dedicated herself to indulge every whim of her body. She threw Gabriel aside and mounted him, she kissed every part of her boss's body as if it was the last time as if she needed him to breathe. She took her time to remove his every clothing until there was nothing but bare skin under her own, under her lips. His perfect toned body.

-Then take me – she whispered in his ear.

Nothing had ever been so exciting for Gabriel. The things Nathalie did to him were completely new, and he loved them. He knew he could never live without this, without her. Without the perfect shape of her body, her every touch, her every kiss, the taste of her skin. The way she stood imponent, seductive and marvelous astride him. He couldn't take this anymore.

Taking her lips between his, he placed her under him. He kissed her gently as he took her for the first time. Nathalie moaned like never, her mind lay way beyond the clouds.

-I love you, Nat.

Nathalie stuck her nails in the skin of his back, she yelled his name louder. Now they belonged to each other. If something had ever kept them apart, it vanished in that precise second. They were one, body and soul.

-Not as much as I love you, Gabriel.