What do you want me to say?

Nathalie was ironing a dress she needed for tomorrow's night gala when she heard a little sweet voice around her.

-Miss Nathalie?

-Hello, Duusu – she answered focused on the dress.

-Why haven't you spoken to Mr. Gabriel?

-About...?

-C'mon, your kiss.

-Duusu, it was the heat of the moment, it was nothing, it didn't mean anything to him. He is back to his work, and his son, and his wife. And I respect that, they are his family.

-You are Adrien's mother.

-Yes, but... it's just metaphorical.

-I don't think its metaphorical to him – answered the little kwami sitting on Nathalie's shoulder.

Nathalie let out a deep sigh.

-What do you want me to say? Oh, Sir, why did you kiss me in the garden? Oh, Nathalie because I love you! Oh, Sir, I love you too and live happily ever after?

-Well, yeeeeees!!! – yelled Duusu flying around Nathalie.

Nathalie just shook her head and continued with the dress.

Gabriel lied on his bed staring at Emilie's photo in his night-table.

-My love, I am sorry. I don't know what is happening to me. I... I... I kissed Nathalie, I just... I just needed to feel her close. I need someone by my side. This is unbearable. Every time I close my eyes I see her, every day I find a stupid excuse to talk to her and have her close, and how I crave for her lips. My love... this... I... I promised I would never feel anything like this for anyone again. My sweet angel...

Gabriel began crying, he cried as he had never had, not even the day Emilie died, he couldn't help but feel he was betraying his beloved wife. He cried until he fell asleep.