Part 4

Out of the corner of her eye, Mallory had seen Carli and Jill talking to Alex and Tobin. She didn't know what was happening but it looked blurry and she felt super dizzy. 1 minute later she saw the bus pulling away. The next thing she knew, Alex was squatting down in front of her. Tears rolling down her face. Mal knew at that moment what was happening.

"No" Mal said quietly. "This isn't happening. Dansby is ok I just know it"

"Mal, he..." Alex slowly started but was stopped by Mal.

Mallory was practically screaming and whipping her body around as Kel and Christen tried to hug her into a tight embrace before she hurt herself.

"Mal he didn't make it" Alex finally said. The band aid ripped off. But this didn't feel like a small band aid wound. It felt like she had been shot, or gutted by a knife. An intense and indescribable pain.

"Mal" Kelly said noticing Mal looked worse. "Mal are you ok?" She tried again.

Suddenly Mal's legs went numb and all of her weight was being held up by Christen.

"I'm going to be sick" Mal started before her hand flew over her mouth. Suddenly, Mal became violently ill. She threw up all over herself and proceeding to throw up onto the grass patch by the side walk. While on her hands and knees, Alex held her hair back and Kelly and Christen rubbed small circles on her back.

"We need to get her back to the hotel" Alex said. The other nodded and Tobin ordered an Uber. Praying to God, they all hoped it would be here soon.