Part 5

After calling an Uber, Tobin quickly put her phone away and focused on the scene in front of her. Mallory had thrown up on herself and was still on her hands and knees emptying the contents of her stomach. After a minute, they all concluded that Mal was done throwing up. Christen pulled her into a sitting position basically on her lap. Mal leaned back onto Christen. That's when Christen noticed how sweaty Mallory had become. Tobin pulled Mallory's warm up jacket off of her body. Now most of the throw up was gone, but Mallory would still definitely need a shower.

Alex and Kelly decided they should call Mallory's sister, Brianna to tell her what had happened. Brianna answered the phone and they talked for several minutes and discussed what had happened. Brianna was shocked and heart broken. She was also 8 months pregnant with her second child. Because of this, she wasn't allowed to fly. Or else she would have been there in a heart beat. She said that Jace, her husband and one of Dansby's best friends, would be home from MLB training tomorrow night. Brianna, Jace, and Marley would make the long drive up the next morning. They were happy that she could come, but worried about what they would do with Mallory for the next 3 and a half days.

After getting the jacket off, Christen noticed Mallory slowly rocking back and forth against her. Christen could tell how heavy Mallory was breathing. She knew that if she kept up like this she would pass out. Tobin noticed this too. She squat down in front of Mallory and helped her slow down her breathing.

Upon walking back, Kelley and Alex noticed their Uber pulling up. They walked over to Tobin and Christen and were heartbroken at the sight. Mallory was a ghost of her old self. Almost like none of her was there. They helped Mal slowly into the car. In the middle, Tobin and Kelly sat. In the very back Mal sat with Christen and Alex on each side of her. They started the 1 hour and 20 minute drive back. Nobody said a word. Kel kept looking back at Mal. Mallory was leaning onto Alex, who had her arm around her and Christen held Mal's hands. Mal stared straight ahead with tears streaming down her face the entire ride. Alex could feel Mallory slightly shaking. As the Uber pulled up to their hotel, nobody wanted to get out. Everyone was unsure of what to do next.