Part 11

It was now 2:37 am. They were leaving the hospital. The hospital had been very stressful for Mallory. The cuts had hit several nerves on her hands, so they had been extremely painful to stitch up. During the procedure, Christen sat behind Mal as support and Kel and Alex sat on each side of her and held her hand. Mallory cried the whole time. When they were about to leave, the Doctor gave the women a bottle of sedatives to give Mal. Mal ended up taking one before she left. She now laid in the backseat, yet again passed out on Christen.

When they arrived at the hotel, they tried waking up Mallory but she was out cold. Kelly ended up having to pick up Mal, bridal style and carry her. Once they got to the elevator, Mallory had gotten to heavy and Alex had to carry her the rest of the way. Christen ran ahead and got the door to the room. Jill sat in the chair by the bed, and Carli, Julie, and Tobin sat on the bed. Everyone looked at the sleeping girl as Alex laid her down into the bed. Christen and Kelly laid down on each side of  her and snuggled up to her. Jill, Carli, and Julie decided to call it a night and go to bed. Alex and Tobin shared the other bed. Everyone was asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillow.
————————————————————————
At 4:42 Christen and Kelly jumped when they heard the scream. Mallory had awoken from a bad dream and was covered in sweat. She looked so distraught and scared.

"Mal it's ok, we're here" Kelly said just above a whisper. Mallory curled up to her and Kel wrapped her arms around her. Christen rubbed soothing circles on her back.

"Dansby probably hates me" Mallory muttered.

"Mal what are you talking about" Christen asked. At this point, Tobin and Alex were awake but they didn't say anything because they didn't want to embarrass her.

"I did something really bad. You're going to hate me too" Mal said.

"Mal what did you do" Kel asked.

"Do you remember how 2 months ago I didn't play for the week when we're in Santa Barbara for camp because I had the stomach flu" Mal asked in the quietest voice she could.

"Yes?" Both women questioned.

"I... I... had an abortion 3 days before camp." Mal said as tears streamed down her face.

"Omg Mal, we could never hate you for that." Kelly said pulling the girl closer to her.

"I hated my self for it. I still do. I was being so selfish. I didn't want my career to be over, it was just starting for me. I never told anybody until now" Mal said as she cried.

"You never told Dansby?" Christen asked.

"He would've hated me so much and he probably does now because he probably knows. He hates me" Mal sobbed.

"Mal, Mal he doesn't hate you, I promise. I know Dansby, he loved you so so much" Kelly said trying to comfort her. The three girls laid there till they fell asleep.