Ch16:

A/n: Before I begin, I would like to let you know that this chapter was written in advance. This is the first time I've done this. My reason is that I'm away today on a Dofe expedition and need to write in advance. So sorry if its rushed.

Future Rogue's pov

I sat in a corner of the Fairy tail guild. Ake was upstairs, having her injury treated a little more. I felt very uncomfortable sitting here on my own. I'm pretty sure everyone was secretly staring at me, even if they were trying to make it less obvious.

I looked down at my feet, white locks hiding the uncovered part of my face from the view of others. "Oi Raios" someone spoke. I looked up to see Gajeel.

"Why are you being so mopey?" he asked. "I'm not being mopey" I replied, not making eye contact. "Seems like it" he stated. "You try being stared at by at least 50 if not 100 different people" I told him.

"Oh I know exactly how that feels" he stated, sitting down. I raised an eyebrow. "When I first joined, everyone hated me. I'd destroyed the guild Hall and hurt lots of people. They don't fully trust you yet" he explained.

"So why do you? I tried to kill everyone in all of Fiore with dragons. That's worse then attacking a guild because you were ordered to" I objected.

"Because your making an effort to change. You recognise your mistakes and its obvious your trying to make a new image of yourself" he replied. "Also you ditched the ridiculous clothes that I was told you were wearing" he added.

"I liked my outfit" I objected, looking down at the plain jeans and shirt that I had on. "How'd you get that?" he asked, tapping his nose.

"I would prefer to forget how I got it" I replied, fiddling with a strand of my hair. "Talking about it will help" he stated.

I looked down, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. "I got it in a fight with Sting" I mumbled although I knew he heard me. "Why is that so bad?" he asked.

"It was his last fight because I killed him and stole his power for myself" I stated bluntly. "Oh" Gajeel replied, slightly surprised by that outcome.

"And the hair?" he asked. "Same exact reason" I replied, just as blunt. He had nothing to say to that. "I still remember it. All of it. All the fear that filled the air, the screaming and pleads. The blood........... So much blood" I stated, biting my lip so hard that I tasted blood.

"Rogue?" someone asked. I snapped out of all the memories when I heard my name. I turned to see Wendy. "She wants to see you" Wendy explained. I got up.

"I know where the infirmary is. I can go myself" I told her and before anyone could agree or object, I was up the stairs and walking to the infirmary.

I opened the door, spotting Ake sitting up on the bed. I walked in, closing the door as she looked up. "Rogue" she smiled.

I walked over to her. "Are you alright?" I asked. "I'm fine. Come here. I want to see you" she told me, reaching up to my face. I pulled a chair over and sat down as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Im proud of you" she told me. "Why? I tried to kill you" I asked. "Because even though you thought I was dead, you didn't fall into darkness" she replied. "Because I knew you wouldn't want that" I told her.

She smiled, placing her hand on the side of my face. "I love you Rogue" she told me. "I love you too" I replied, leaning in and kissing her.