Ch17:

No one's pov

"So he's in there?" Rogue asked, looking at the door to the infirmary. "Yeah. They've been quite forr a while now. Either their whispering or they've fallen asleep" Gajeel stated, looking at the closed door. "We could find out. It is our job to keep an eye on him" Sting suggested.

"Isn't that an Invasion of privacy. We should leave them for a little longer" Wendy objected. "So...... When she's all better, what are we gonna do with him?" Natsu asked, arms crossed.

"Well we can't just send him back where he came from. That wouldn't work" Gajeel pointed out.

"Why don't we just leave him. He's happy and he's trying to change" Rogue pointed out. "Of course you'd say that. He's you" Sting argued. "I wouldn't be saying that if he was still trying to kill us all" Rogue objected.

"Why don't we help him?" Wendy suggested. Everyone turned to her as she started to get nervous. "Well...... He seems to be having issues with his magic so maybe we could help him learn to control it again and he could join a legal guild. Kinda like our Rogue" Wendy explained, slightly flustered.

"That's actually a good idea. Shadow doesn't bother me anymore so who's to say we can't get rid of it for Mirai Rogue" Rogue pointed out. "That actually does sound like a good idea but will it work?" Gajeel asked. "We'll just have to try it to find out" Wendy explained.

***

Sorry its so short but I didn't have much else for this chapter.