Chapter Six - A Crazy Moment

I couldn't believe what we were doing - yet, I couldn't stop. It was as if time had slowed down during the moment our lips met each other. It was crazy, insane even, that we were doing this - but at the same time, it felt so satisfying, that I craved more.

Our breathing had become heavy with excitement as I placed my hands on his waist and whispered in his ear: "You wanna take this upstairs?"

Dylan didn't speak. Instead, he responded by pushing his tongue in my mouth and kissing me harder. Pulling him up, my crotch suddenly rock hard, I lead him to the bedroom.

As soon as the door closed, we were on each other, falling onto my large double bed. I pinned him down, leaning myself over him before sinking my teeth into his neck. He gasped at the sudden bite, but followed with a soft, pleasurable moan. I chewed down gently on his soft skin, before leaning back up and grabbing his shirt.

"Take it all off" I breathe, pulling his shirt over his stomach and his head. It was there where I saw he had a couple of bruises on his stomach and chest. I looked at him curiously, hoping for an explanation, but he turned his gaze away to my chest and pulled off my own shirt before pecking his lips a couple of times on my chest.

"God damn, Mike. I had no idea just how sexy you were" he chuckled between pauses. "You're fucking gorgeous"

"Hmm, you wanna see what's in my pants?" I smirked as I brushed my hand against my crotch, feeling the solid bulge against my fingertips, desperate to release it from the confinement of my underwear.

"God yes, I do"

"Well, that's good" I leaned down and whispered while unbuckling my belt. "Because I'm gonna put it inside you"

I didn't even think about what I was saying, my words falling out of my mouth before I realised it. Dylan didn't object to the idea though, so I pulled down my jeans and my underwear eagerly, my shaft now as hard as it can get. Dylan stared at it in awe.

"Holy shit, it's like a fucking baby's arm" he laughed

"Yeah, all for you" I mumbled, before leaning in for another kiss. As our tongues collided, I felt him pull down his own jeans. By the time I pulled back up, he was naked.

"You ready for this?" I asked as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Because if it hurts too much, I'll stop"

He nodded confidently, spreading his legs as he did so. Gently, I began to push inside him, but pulled right out the moment he gasped and whimpered.

"Sorry!" I apologised, immediately feeling guilty. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Continue"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay. I'll be gentle, baby" I whispered as I carefully put it back in his opening. He bit his lip, but released with a gratifying groan as I pushed in deeper. Smiling, I kissed him softly to help ease the pain as I continued.

I kept at it, pushing in and out of him tenderly and kissing his soft lips. I won't lie, it felt amazing - the way my penis entered his tight hole, gripping it firmly as it would dig further and further.

Eventually, I had to ejaculate, so I quickly tugged out and squirted all over his chest, crying out in pleasure as I did so. Dylan just lay back, exhausted, not reacting to the white splurge that splattered on his skin.

"Sorry about that" I gasped as the excess of semen dripped from my penis. "I just didn't want to..."

"It's cool..." Dylan yawned, heaving himself up.