Epilogue

Dylan

"Keep fuckin' going" I groan, my erect penis inches into Mike's mouth as he moved back and forth, all while caressing his tongue around slowly.

I looked down at him while he continued suck me passionately, and smiled. His beautiful brown locks still gelled up in place, his shoulders broad and strong and his hands placed over my inner thighs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I gasp, as he suddenly picks up the pace, getting faster and more intense. "Fuck, I'm gonna do it"

Mike paused, and lifted his head up. "Yeah?" he breathed. "Good"

He goes back down to return to his doing. I could feel myself getting close now, my toes beginning to curl and my breaths getting shorter, until I finally discharge down his throat.

I cried out, in the utmost biggest pleasure I had ever felt as it all came out of me. Mike swallowed, then looked up and smiled at me. "Nice one, babe"

I could only respond in a satisfying groan, throwing my head back in the pillow as I tried to catch my breath. Suddenly, without warning, Mike got hold of me and flipped me onto my stomach. "Now, it's my turn" he smirked as he caressed his hand over my buttocks.

He leaned down and lightly brushed his tongue over my skin. I gasped at his sudden gesture, but sighed again in bliss. Then, he entered his large shaft inside me, continually pushing inwards and out again, making the floorboards creek and the bed shake slightly from his rapid movement. I firmly clasped the bed rails as I was rocked back and forth.

Mike leaned in again to bite my neck, causing me to cry out again. He knew how much I loved it when he'd chomp my neck, the bruises now nothing more than a very faint yellow. He stayed down for a few seconds, sucking my skin up, all while still fucking me hard.

He didn't pull out once he came, and I felt his fluid charge up inside me. I let go of the rails and collapsed on the pillow again.

Mike gave me a slap to the ass, before lying down beside me. "You okay?" he chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah..." I breathed as I heaved myself up. "That was just...amazing sex"

"Ha, don't you just know it"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and looked around his college dorm. It was, of course, just how he'd had his room back at home - clothes stuffed in their drawers, sports and game posters on the walls and his Xbox One right by his TV. The difference was leaving his trophies behind at home.

"It's so good to see you again" he smiled as he caressed my hair. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too..."

"So, how are things at home?"

"Fine, really. I'm getting way better grades than I did last year, I'm getting on really well with my aunt and uncle, I'm learning to drive now and Dad hasn't contacted us..."

I paused when I remembered that monster, biting my lip softly. By now, his three months in jail and probation would be over. I have no idea what he's doing now, actually. All I know is him, Mom and Jake left Atlanta almost immediately after his time was up, according to a message Aunt Marie had gotten from Grandma. I didn't miss them, and clearly the feeling was mutual, as they never told us themselves that they were leaving. The most I know is that they moved to Idaho. Other than that, not a word from them.

But I didn't care. I was finally doing what I wanted in life now. In terms of school, I ended up repeating my senior year as I didn't have the grades for college. Plus, it seemed like a better idea than community college, and my grades have improved majorly, so much so that I actually do have an offer for Nashville. By then, I'm hoping to get a car so I can still drive down to visit Mike whenever we're free.

"It's okay, Dylan" Mike noticed my sudden unease. "You really don't have to-"

"No, it's cool" I cut him off. "Like I said, they've all fucked off to Idaho now, so good riddance"

Mike chuckled. "You've gone through so much, dude. I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks. I never thought I'd ever actually get into college"

"Well, you did. And trust me, it's way better than high school"

"Yeah?" I cocked an eyebrow jokingly. "So, how is college life then? Are you still the shit, Mr Star Football Player?"

Mike pulled that all-too familiar smirk of his - a smirk I used to hate with a passion and would make my blood boil, that I now adored. "Hmm, I'd say people like me already. I've got new buddies from the football team, I've been to a couple of parties already and I'm away from Jason Hawker and his jackass friends at least"

I laughed when I remembered that asshole. Again, I had no idea what he was doing either. Once he graduated high school, neither me nor Mike heard from him.

"So, uh. Any..."

"No. No chicks" Mike said, as if reading my mind. "I mean, I've had the odd look from a couple of them, but once they see the ring they kinda assume I'm engaged or something"

I laughed again, and looked down at the ring I wore on my index finger. "Well, it's similar, I guess..."

"Uhuh" Mike said as he slid his shirt over himself.

I watched Mike as jumped up from the bed and pulled his boxers and jeans back on, followed by his brand new college varsity jacket. I followed, and got back into my own clothes.

"So, what are you thinking for tonight?" I asked as he sprayed some deodorant all over that gorgeous body of his.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you feel like?"

"Uhhh...." I stopped to think. One of the worst feelings in the world was being hungry and not knowing what you wanted. "Buffalo Wild Wings or something?" I suggested

"Damn, you got me at buffalo chicken at a sports restaurant" Mike smirked

"Typical, right?"

"Come here, you" Mike lurched towards me, instantly grabbing my shoulders and kissing me passionately. I kissed back, my arms around his neck, his aftershave lingering around my nostrils.

Once we let go, he offered me his arm and I linked mine with it as we left the dorm room and locked the door. We walked the dorm corridors, passing different doors, all with different posters and stickers covering the front of them. What was fascinating though, was that as we walked through campus, passing many different students as we walked by, not a single one of them yelled abuse at us, unlike how it was in high school. It proved Mike right that college was obviously a completely different scenario, and I couldn't wait to start my life there once this year was over.

However, right now, I was truly happy with the way things were. Looking up at the sky, the sun soon to be setting, and transforming into a beautiful hue of orange and yellow, I smiled - first at the sky, then over at the man right beside me.

My smug jock, my sexy football player, my crazy party-goer,. My Mike.

All mine. I didn't know for how long, but as he drove us down the highway on that beautiful night, I hoped it would be forever.

The End