Chapter 1

*Pari Pov*

Peace! That's what I am feeling right now sleeping on my bed. I love my sleep. I will never disturb someone if they are sleeping and will not let anyone disturb them.

No one disturbs me while I am sleeping except the sound which just started coming from my bedside table. Yep! You guessed it right. It's my alarm clock.

Every day I think to ignore the alarm and just sleep the whole day, but I also don't want to miss any single day in the outside world.

I reluctantly got up from my bed to start the amazing day. No! Today is nothing special. For me, every day is just an amazing day.

I got ready and reached downstairs near the kitchen. I saw my mom cooking some breakfast. I reached near her and said, "Good morning, Mom! Let me make it."

"Good morning, Pari! Why did you get up so early?" My mom asked, turning around frowning.

My mom is Mrs.Swetha Khanna. She is a very beautiful lady with a kind heart. She loves me so much. I got looks from her completely.

"Mom, it's already 9 am. I didn't wake up early. Now, come on move." I replied, moving her away and started to cook.

She sighed and seated herself on the nearest chair and said, "But dear, these are holidays for you. You normally have to wake up early during college regularly, but why now. You should take more rest in holidays."

I shook my head and was on the verge of reply, but another voice beat me saying "She knows what she is doing. So just leave her."

I am actually shocked and saw that my dad just entered the kitchen and sat in the dining chair. My dad is Mr.Suresh Khanna. He is not any better than my mom and loves me so much. You will see in just a second.

My shock didn't last long and I am currently rolling my eyes when he asked "Now princess why did you wake up so early?"

They both are looking at me grinning. I smiled at them and pointed out that "When I get married, my in-laws will not be happy if I don't wake up even earlier than this."

"That is not an issue at all. I will make a list and present them about how they should take care of you and then only. I will accept for you to get married into that family. " My dad told me in a serious tone.

"You overly pamper her. " My mom stated.

"Look, who is talking here. I am sure you will be the first one to fill up the list before me. " Dad said.

"Guys Breakfast is ready. " I interrupted them and served it.

"You made it today. I am sure that it will be very good. " Dad said immediately digging in.

"Better than mine? " Mom asked, raising an eyebrow.

My dad gulped and looked at me for help. I nodded and said, "Mom, I learned everything from you so it will never be better than yours."

"Don't lie to me, Pari. I already know that you are the best at cooking. I am just teasing your dad." My mom said laughing.

Yes! You guys heard it right. I love cooking so after I learned from my mom, I went to many cooking classes and learned all different cuisines.

After breakfast, Dad said, "I have some work. I will be in the study for some time before going into the office. " leaving towards the study.

Immediately my eyes widened. My mom looked at this and asked me "What did you do?"