Chapter 15

*Pari Pov*

The next day we all are already in our seats and were doing our work. Then Mr.Stone entered the elevator, and we all greeted him.

In the end, he looked at me for a few more seconds frowning, and entered his cabin. I knocked at his door and went inside.

I placed his coffee cup on his table and said, "Mr.Stone this is your schedule for today."

After I told him everything he asked, "Is there anything else?"

"No, Mr.Stone. That's all." I replied and he immediately frowned.

"I will go and prepare for the meeting." I said and left his cabin.

That frown will be there for a few more hours Mr.Stone, don't worry at all. I shook my head and prepared for the meeting and informed him.

Even through the whole meeting, he kept on glancing at me, but I just ignored him. It is already the lunch break.

At present, we all are sitting at a lunch table along with Imran. They were just looking at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Where is the plan of yours?" Imran asked.

"I think her plan is just to make him frown. Did you all see the big frown upon his face?" Rani asked.

"That is just part of it. Anyway, there is still so much." I replied.

"And what is that?" Sakshi asked.

"I will tell you. Before that Imran, I want to ask you something." I said.

"You can ask me anything, Pari." He said.

"Do you still feel bad for not properly acting with me in the first month?" I asked.

"Yeah, I still feel very bad about that." He replied.

"Then just do what I say, and you can actually forget all that forever." I said.

"Ok, sure what do you want me to do?" he asked.

I explained to them everything and Imran's part. They all nodded for it, and Imran gulped for a few seconds and nodded.

After lunch, we all reached our floor and took our places. Mr.Stone called me after a few minutes.

I turned towards them and nodded at them and went inside his cabin, hoping that the plan will work.

I kind of like him so, I want to know that at least he too feels the attraction between us. I just want a little assurance.

*Mr.Stone Pov*

When Ms.Pari asked me to be her date, I wanted to say yes, because I don't want to go with anyone else.

And when I was explaining to her about bringing a date, I felt very difficult to think that she will go with someone else.

But I was being myself, I just stupidly gave her a stupid challenge. Immediately the next day I saw her struggling for that.

That's it and now at present, she is behaving like there is no challenge at all, and that she didn't even ask me anything.

I just want her to say that she couldn't get it and then I will say that I will go with her. It's ok. I know I have a lot of attitude but it is for which I got used to.

After the lunch break, I called Ms.Pari to ask her about my name finding.

She entered and asked, "Do you need anything, Mr.Stone?"