Chapter 29

*Pari Pov*

At present, I am sitting on my bed fuming with all the strength I have. I just want to hit someone totally.

As for Akash, he is sitting in front of me looking at me confused. Can I hit him for once?

What actually happened before is that when this person in front of me said that he wants to get married as soon as possible, then my dad immediately said 'Ok' and called pundit.

Can you believe it? He didn't even ask me at all.

After that call, he informed us that pundit will tell the good dates in the evening and left to go to the office.

Akash too left to inform his family.

I cooled down a little because I thought maybe they would decide a date which will be a few months from now.

But no! I got the news that there is a good date in one week, and another one after six months.

I immediately said that after six months was best for me to my dad. Nevertheless, he said that he already talked to Akash, and he agreed to a date which is in one week.

And also that they already started preparations for the marriage, so I need to get along with it.

Do they consider that it is so simple?

So after that, I went into my room and just sat there. I didn't even have my dinner. I just sat there silently not talking to anyone.

So my parents called him and told him all about this.

After some time, he already entered my bedroom. I didn't lock it thinking they will get more worried.

Immediately after seeing him, I fumed, and he just sat in front of me looking at me, confused as I said earlier.

"Don't you love me?" he asked me after some time.

"Of course I do." I replied.

"Then what is your problem in this marriage?" He asked.

"I don't have a problem with the marriage thing. I have the problem with the little time." I replied.

"Don't worry all the preparations will be done on time." He said not understanding properly.

"Urghhh! My problem is that I am just 23yrs old. Why should I get married now itself?" I asked him.

"Because we love each other." He replied like it is obvious.

"I know that, but marriage is like so many big steps. I thought I would get some more time until our marriage date. But thanks to you and my dad, I will not." I said.

"Why do you need time for?" He asked.

"To think about everything. What should I do after marriage? Should I continue working or not? What if I behave a bit immaturely, and it affects us? You know I want to prepare myself for this new life and now with all these preparations I can't." I explained everything that I am feeling.

He looked at me for a few minutes without saying anything after hearing my outburst.

Did I react too much? Nonetheless, what can I do, I am just terrified ok.

"I can understand." He said much to my surprise and got up from his chair and walked towards me.

He sat beside me, hugged me, and said, "I am also having a huge battle in my head. But, I don't want to really wait anymore because I want you to be mine."

"I am yours like you are mine." I said smiling.

He smiled, nodding, and continued saying, "You can work after our marriage. If you want, you can take over your dad's business too when he wants to give it to you. I have no problem if you don't want to be a housewife. The business world needs a person like you for those great ideas you can give and your talent."