Chapter 6

*Pari Pov*

How can he ask that? And how can she be able to say that?

At first, when he introduced some model like a girl as his fiancé, I actually felt a little heartbreak.

Not much, just a little. Nevertheless, now I can easily say that they are made for each other. I mean after marriage, they both will torture each other for sure.

What am I even saying? I shouldn't think like this.

I am very pleased to have such colleagues. They even decided to let the stall closed for me.

Now my coffee is my own and let Mr.Stone has the one from Café. The whole day we all spent in irritation because of that Sheela.

She suddenly comes out and becomes nosy in our work asking about what we are doing. Giving us some lecture about how we should behave in fact of our future boss. As if?

The next day I brought three coffees on my way and arrived in the office. Everyone was reached after some time.

I entered Maam's cabin to give her, and she said, "Pari! I am sorry about yesterday's incident."

"It's ok, Maam. And you stood up for me. I am glad about that. I will go now." I said and left the cabin.

When Mr.Stone reached along with Ms.Sheela, we all greeted him, and she again started saying that we should greet her too.

Mr.Stone nodded for the greetings and dragged her into his cabin. I shook my head and knocked at his door.

I entered after hearing the reply. I placed the two cups on the table.

"Good Morning, Mr.Stone! This is your today's schedule. We need to go to one of the client's company for a meeting after one hour. " I said.

He nodded and was about to say something, but Ms.Sheela beats him saying, "Great! I will be happy to go with you, dear."

He sighed and said, "You don't have to be there, Sheela. It is a private meeting for us, and you will get bored with waiting in the other room."

"But there is so much time to go for my parlor appointment. Until then, where should I stay? " she asked him pouting.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Such a drama queen!

"You can stay here Sheela until I come back from the meeting. " He replied.

"But sir, there are many important files here. We couldn't leave them without locking the door." I said. I meant we can't just leave the cabin like this right!

"What do you want to suggest? That I am a thief, and I will steal his work. " Sheela screamed at me.

Did I even mean like that? "No Sheela..." I started by saying she cut me off and said, "It's Ms.Sheela for you."

Wow, they are definitely made for each other!

"Ms.Sheela! I didn't mean like that at all. I am just saying it is also not safe for you to stay here in this room alone maybe."

"I understand what you said. See dear, she is saying that I am a thief. And if you don't let me stay here. She will be thinking that you believed her." She started crying going near to him.

"But Ms.Sheela..." I started saying, but Mr.Stone cut me off and said, "Enough! Sheela will stay here and you Ms.Pari go and prepare for the meeting."

I looked at him, shocked for a second, and Sheela was grinning at me with a triumphant smile. I nodded and exited the cabin.