Chapter 14

*Pari Pov*

After my Dad gave me a big shock, my friends asked me questions like 'Why didn't I say anything about it?' or 'Why I am working here?' and many more.

So I told them everything about how my Dad doesn't let me work hard at all in our company. However, I want to have experience, so I applied for jobs at other companies, and I got here.

They all came out of the shock in just a few days, because they know me completely, and they need not treat me any different now.

By the deal, with my Dad, the company has got on the fast track to success. I can definitely feel the rival company having suffocation now.

Each passing day I got a little close to Mr.Stone, of course, there are still our own bickering and little acts of revenge. However, he changed a little and tried mostly not to shout at me without my mistake.

Please don't forget the word 'mostly' because I still got those stupid shouts, but the different thing is not in a lot of major effects.

Today is the sixth month anniversary, no, not for the company but for me. Yeah by today I will complete my sixth month working as a P.A in this company.

My friends are happy about this while other staff in the company is in shock. However, I have to give some treats to all of them.

So at lunchtime I ordered some specials for them, and they enjoyed it a lot. I asked the office boy not to take lunch today for Mr.Stone.

When the lunch break is finished, I prepared two trays with Mr.Stone's and Maam's food. I entered our floor along with my friends, and I gave one tray for Maam.

I took another one and knocked on Mr.Stone's cabin. After hearing his reply, I entered and placed the tray on his table.

He looked at me confused and asked, "Why did you bring it today, Ms.Pari?"

"Actually, today I gave a treat for everyone as I just completed working six months in this company. So I thought of bringing it myself to say the occasion for specials." I replied.

"Wow, six months really?" He asked me shocked.

"Yeah, Mr.Stone!" I replied. It is sad that I still don't know his name. I begged my Dad to tell me, but he didn't budge at all.

I even asked Mr.Stone many times, but he too didn't say. I even promised that I will not call him by his real name but of course, no one listened to me.

I asked him again like every day "What is your real name, Mr.Stone?"

"Ms.Pari, are you not tired of asking me the same question every day? And no I am not going to say anything to you." he replied sighing.

"Nope, I always have this curiosity to know everything so please tell me." I pleaded with him.

"That is not going to happen. Anyway, after two months we are going to have a big ball for celebrating the success with the company." He said.

"Wow! But ball for a party?" I asked him a little unsurely.

"It is the tradition my father started for success parties. We never had one, but now we are on our way to the second place in a few months for sure if we work hard in the same manner." He replied.

I nodded, and he continued saying after looking at me with a different expression which I can't figure out for a few seconds "Everyone must bring their dates compulsory for the ball. It applies to each employee."

"What? But if we don't have one, then?"

"Then they have to just come with anyone with their friend or ask someone else to be their date or something. They need to look after that by themselves." He replied with a hard expression.