Chapter 4

*Pari Pov*

The next day as usual I woke up even more prompt than every day and prepared my breakfast and lunch.

After the maid left, I too left for the office and bought coffee for my boss on my way. Today I completely am careful not to let them fall and safely reached my floor.

My colleagues still didn't arrive and even Simran Maam. So I placed her coffee on her table and my boss, I mean Mr.Stone's coffee on his table.

I began to gather more information about today's meeting. Half an hour later, Maam reached, and I immediately greeted her.

She expressed surprise a little, but greeted me back and went inside her cabin. Soon 'Imran' reached and I greeted him, to which he just nodded.

I didn't know that there are actually two arrogant people in this office. The next remaining people reached and took their own places after greeting each other.

Finally, Mr.Highness himself entered the lobby and all of us greeted him 'Good morning' to which he didn't even give a nod. All of them returned to their work as if this is an every day routine.

I am not going to let it pass at all. We are giving him respect right, so why can't he. I got a call from him after a few minutes.

I entered after knocking at the door. I saw that he is still holding his coffee cup.

"What is this? " he asked, frowning.

"Coffee, Mr.Stone!" I stated the obvious.

"I am glad that you made it clear to me. " he said, narrowing his eyes.

"Welcome, Mr.Stone. " I replied, trying to stay oblivious about his irritation.

"What is your name? " he asked with irritation.

I raised a brow at him and thought could he be any weirder. I am his P.A, and he doesn't even know my name.

I shook my head and replied "It's Pari, Mr.Stone."

"Ms.Pari, go and bring the coffee you brought me yesterday."

"I can't, Mr.Stone!" I replied immediately.

"Why can't you? Just go to whatever shop you went to yesterday and bring it to me." he said in an irritated tone.

"I can't go to the shop, Mr.Stone..." I said and was about to say the reason.

He cut me off and said, "Who do you think you are? Tell me the shop name. I will send someone for that, and you can throw yourself out from this office."

I so want to kill him now, but I controlled myself and said, "Mr.Stone, the shop name is Pari."

I can tell that he is confused, so I continued "I made that yesterday in the canteen kitchen, as I didn't have time to go and search for a shop and buy it."

"Ok, go and make one. " He said.

What am I? His servant? Taking another deep breath, I said, "First of all, of all it is not my duty, Mr.Stone and secondly entire canteen staff is not allowing anyone else to enter there and disturb them."

He started to think by looking at me. And after a few minutes at last, he opened his mouth and said, "I have a deal for you. Please take a seat."

Oh! Now, I am a client for him. I never thought someone could jump from servant status to client status in a matter of few seconds. This is the first time he even invited me to sit down.