Chapter 11

*Pari Pov*

For the next few days, we all were busy filing the complaints and set them into action.

Today we all are doing our work, and the elevator doors opened. Nearly ten clients of ours entered the floor.

Rani turned towards me hiding her smirk. She hates them all now because they thought of me as a spy and wanted to complain against me.

Rani became so protective of me like a big sister. As I am a single child, I am enjoying the feeling of having a sister.

Anyway, coming to the present solution, we all are watching the clients wanting to enter Mr.Stone's cabin, but he is not allowing them.

After ten minutes, Mr.Stone came outside his cabin and stood in front of them with a stern expression. Does he ever smile?

"What do you want?" he asked them.

"We all want you to take your complaints back, and we will not cancel our deals." One client said as if he is doing charity.

"Why would I make that mistake and deal with you all?" Mr.Stone asked arrogantly.

And no one is surprised by his arrogance because we all know he has tons of it.

"You will get loses if you don't do It." Another client said, but we all can hear the hesitation in it.

"Let me! Why do you all care?" there you go, another arrogant reply. However, these people definitely deserve it.

They were about to say something else but Mr.Stone cut them off and said, "Let me get this straight. If you had come here and apologized and asked me nicely, then maybe I would have considered that not for sure of course."

He looked at me and said, "But you all came here and talking like I have to take my complaints back as if it is for my sake. And also you accused someone else, even after knowing everything about the culprit."

"It is not our mistake. Ms.Sheela asked us to do that and try to convince you to complain against your P.A." one client said immediately.

"That Witch!" came the whisper from Rani.

Ok, here a serious discussion is happening, and I just got to know that someone out there hates me so much that they want me to get arrested.

However, why do I want to laugh at the present like there is no tomorrow? Did I also become weird after starting to work here?

"I can never trust you all, so you please may leave, and loses you are saying I will get will be cleared by you guys when you pay me." Mr.Stone said as a final word.

"But now your rival is not taking us to his side. Mr.Raghu is hell-bent throwing us outside of his company after hearing about your complaints. We don't have anywhere else to go." One client said.

I cleared my throat and said, "And whose fault is that? If we didn't even complain against you, he would have done the same because if you can betray Mr.Stone, then you can betray anyone. And he is not an idiot to make that mistake."

The faces of all of them fell, and I then got a brilliant idea. So I said, continuing "Why don't you guys go and tell him that Mr.Stone complained against you because his company is going to close down, and he needs money to pay for his employees and to save for him a little. Just try it, he will be so happy that he will sign any documents you show and make him sign a long-term agreement with you all as his clients. However, you have time until today's afternoon only."

And there you go, there is pin-drop silence. Everyone was looking at me like I am some crazy girl. I know it is a little evil, but it is a good one right.