Chapter 16

*Pari Pov*

Next week just passed on normally without any incidents. Mr.Akash too didn't shout at me at all. Surprise, isn't it?

He got used to me calling him by his name. However, I am the one that is feeling weird calling him by his name. I passed the message to everyone else that they can't call him that like he said.

Every day they teased me for that saying I am so special that I can only call him by his name. I am quite excited about the ball even though there is a lot of time.

I will tell him on that day that I like him, if he even rejects it will be ok. I mean I can't force someone to like me right.

But yeah, it would hurt for sure. So Mr.Akash, please don't hurt me.

Today it is already past 9, but he still didn't come into the office. I thought that he may reach lately today, so I continued doing my work.

Nevertheless, after the lunch break, I need his signatures compulsory in a file immediately, and he is nowhere to be found.

So I entered Maam's cabin and asked, "Maam, where is Mr.Akash?"

"Why missing him are we?" She asked teasingly.

"Maam!" I shouted in shock. I mean I am missing him, but how can she say that. Is it on my face or what?

"Ok, I will not tease you. However, I can read it on your face." She said.

"I need the signatures of his on this file urgently." I said, showing her the file ignoring her comment completely.

"He was not feeling well today." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a fever. Why don't you go to his penthouse and get his signs?" Maam asked.

"But is it the correct thing to do?" I asked her.

"It's ok. Just go!" she replied.

I nodded and got in the elevator and pressed the 'Penthouse button'.

When I reached there I went inside and knocked at his door. He opened it after a few minutes in a worse state.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I need your signatures on these files." I replied.

"Ok, come in." he said and went inside. I nodded and went inside.

I looked around and saw a very beautiful furnished one, but the colors are bland just like him, I thought chuckling.

He sat on his sofa and signaled me to give him the file. After looking at it, he signed them.

I took them from him and saw his state and asked, "Did you eat anything, Mr.Akash?"

"I wanted to but nothing is going down. Everything tastes sour." He said, rubbing his head.

"Shall I make you some soup?" I asked him.

"No need. You can go and do your work." he said.

But I touched his head, and he has a totally high fever. So I went inside his kitchen and prepared some chicken stock to make some soup.

After that, I placed it on the stove and left it to reduce. He didn't even see me entering the kitchen. He is in that bad state.

I went to my floor and send the files immediately to our client. I asked Rani to take care of the phone calls. If they are very important, then I asked her to call me.