Chapter 20

*Pari Pov*

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache. I shouldn't have cried at all when I have no experience in crying mostly.

I switched on my mobile and saw many missed calls. I decided not to check them because they must be from my friends.

So I got ready very leisurely and reached the office at 9 am. I am sure everyone must have reached already, and I don't want to stay here anymore.

The first thing I did is I met the office boy to whom I am paying to give Mr.Akash, his food and said not to do it anymore paying him for this whole month.

After that, I reached my floor, which is not going to be mine anymore, and saw four people releasing a breath of relief.

They started asking me questions like 'Where were you?' and 'what happened to you?' like that.

"Guys, I am fine. I was just tired and slept early yesterday, that's it." I replied.

"Did you watch the news today?" Rani asked.

I looked at her weirdly and asked, "Why? Are they showing that I am going to quit from stone corporations?"

I laughed and went to my desk and started collecting my things.

I didn't hear any sound and looked around frowning. I saw four blank faces.

"What happened guys?" I asked them.

"So you didn't watch the news at all?" Imran asked.

"No, I didn't. I woke up very late today ok. Just give me a group hug guys." I said.

When they didn't come near me and didn't even tell me anything. I said, "Guys, I don't want to see his face now and mostly that Shilpa's face. So will you bid me 'Bye's' or not."

"You so need to watch the news then." Sakshi said and made me sit on my chair and switched on the computer.

"What are you doing?" I asked her confused.

"Well, you are going to watch the news now." she said opened some news channel, and played it.

"Guys, this is ridic..." I couldn't stop my sentence because I heard 'Stone corporations' name coming from the reporter's mouth.

The reporter is saying, "Look at the video, we are going to show you all again." And played some video in which, to my surprise, Mr.Akash and Shilpa are sitting in a room.

And the Shilpa is a little drunk but not much. What is going to happen?

"Are you going to make me watch this like really." I asked my friends who are standing around me.

"Just keep quiet and watch it, Pari." Rashi said.

I saw clearly and heard Shilpa asking Mr.Akash "You really want to marry me?"

"Yes! I really want to."Mr.Akash said.

She immediately blushed but Mr.Akash continued saying, "You are going to be the queen of stone corporations."

"Really? But we need to be careful with that Raghu." She said frowning.

"Why?" he asked her confusedly.

"Before that don't hate me ok, Raghu actually sent me here as a spy. He is planning to kill you and your family if this plan doesn't succeed." Shilpa said. And I just placed my hand on my mouth.

How can they even think like that? That is so retarded!

"And also Sheela you know Raghu's girlfriend wants to kill that witch Pari too because she thinks you like that Pari. I have no problem with this plan of hurting Pari, but I will not let him hurt you." Shilpa continued saying. Mr.Akash just started holding his hands back forcefully.