Chapter 24

*Pari Pov*

He said it!

Of course a little late, but he confessed right!

I so wanted to tell him that I love him too, but my dad's morning call came into my mind.

I promised dad that I will meet this certain person with an open mind and tell him my decision. So if I confess that I love Mr.Akash, then it is so wrong to meet another one.

And I always fulfill my promises. I have to do it even though it hurts to be not able to tell the person you love that you love them.

When Mr.Akash confessed that he loves me, I realized that I love him too, but I can't say it to him until I meet this person.

I don't want to wait anymore, so after reaching home, I called my dad.

When he lifted, he said, "Princess I was just about to call you."

"Ok, Dad. But about this marriage proposal, I..." He didn't let me finish.

And he said, "Princess you already promised that you will meet him right. You can't back down now."

"But..." I again started to say and again, he cut me off saying, "There is nothing to discuss in that matter. I am not asking you to marry him now; I am just asking you to meet him. Anyway, I need to tell you something."

I sighed and asked, "What is it, dad?"

"You can't meet him tomorrow because he is busy so come here the next day." Dad replied.

"You got to be kidding me, dad! I already applied for leave and got it." I said not believing it.

"Then apply again and go tomorrow to the office."

"No, I will not apply again, but I have to go there tomorrow. I will just come for only one day and will return the same day." I said.

"Ok, your wish. But don't forget your promise." He said hanging up.

Promise! Promise! Promise! I just hate that word completely now.

The main problem is I have to go tomorrow to my office and face everyone.

Until now, I thought that after I return I have to face them and that I will confess my feelings to him.

But no, just because of that stupid person, whoever it is! This is called punishment, do you know that god?

I let sleep consume me after scolding Mr.X for his proposal in my mind.

Yeah, I named him Mr.X because I don't know his name, and I didn't even ask my dad about that. Who needs it when I know that I am going to reject him right?

After reaching the office, I went inside the elevator and reached my floor and saw my four friends looking at me shocked.

The first one to react is Rani and she asked, "You are not going home to meet someone?"

"That someone is busy today, so I have to meet him tomorrow. So I came today." I replied.

She nodded, and they all continued to do their work.

"So... That's it?" I asked them.

"What else?" Sakshi asked.

"Uhmm... Are you not going to ask me about yesterday?" I asked them confused.

"We kind of figured out the reason. You must have thought about the promise, you gave for your dad right?" Imran asked.

I nodded in reply and went towards the cabin and unlocked it and sat on my chair.