twelve

"who do you think it is?" mark said while trying to stop himself from chewing his lips off. the texts from a couple of minutes ago displayed on his screen.

jeno shrugged, "don't take it too seriously."

mark sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "what do you mean don't take it too seriously? someone is trying to get me to back off of donghyuck! do you think that i'll just back off that easily?"

jeno shrugged again and replied with a bored expression on his face, "well then you have your answer."

"what?" mark asked with confusion written everywhere around his body.

jeno looked at mark with a baffled expression and then repeated slower, "then. don't. back. away."

mark scratched his head, "do you even recognize this number?"

jeno quickly glanced at it and then looked back at his phone, "nope."

mark frowned, "i was thinking that it was yukhei since he's donghyuck's ex, but i'm not sure since he seems pretty happy with jungwoo."

jeno raised his eyebrows, "he's dating the manager?"

mark sneered and looked around jeno's room, "it seems like he has a thing for managers. speaking of managers, who was the manager before jungwoo?"

jeno stayed silent for a while and mark poked him, "are you okay?"

jeno nodded, "i don't know who the previous manager was."

mark nodded. he understood that jeno didn't know who the manager before jungwoo was but he seemed like he was avoiding the topic in general. mark shrugged it off and aimlessly let his eyes wonder the room.