twenty-six, 2 weeks later

mark licked his lips, "you look so hot in that."

donghyuck quirked his lips slightly upward, "really? i didn't think anything of it."

mark placed his hands on donghyuck's hips, "you should wear it more."

donghyuck groaned and shoved mark off of himself, "get off me! it's literally just my school uniform." donghyuck's eyes wandered to meet mark's eyes after his bold statement.

mark chuckled, "i know. but it's just so funny seeing you flustered when i try to compliment you."

donghyuck scoffed, "that was not a compliment! you were trying to fuck me in the middle of the school day."

mark raised his eyebrows and sat down in his seat for english, "i wouldn't go that far." mark wondered why donghyuck said that. was it a hint? they only had been dating for a month or two? why would he want to already move onto the next level.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "you so would."

mark smiled, "i think it's funny that you're starting to open up after your brother got here."

donghyuck shrugged his shoulders and dipped down to reach for his isn. "you met all of my family. what's the use of filtering myself completely anymore?"

mark tilted his head slightly to get a better look at donghyuck, "do you want to go on a date?"

donghyuck bewilderedly looked around the classroom and then back at mark, "you mean right now?"

mark nodded, "yeah."

donghyuck flicked mark's forehead. mark stumbled back a bit in his chair, "later mark."

a smile crawled up mark's face and he muttered underneath his breath, "a date huh?"

-

mark's breathe was visible in the air. he shivered when donghyuck's hands left his. donghyuck jumped up and down, "look mark it's a giraffe!"

mark smiled and nodded, "yes it is."

donghyuck turned on his heel and pouted at mark, "why aren't you as excited about animals as i am?"

mark shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets. "they're cute, but i just don't know how to react to them. is there a certain way that you want me to react to them?"

donghyuck smiled and looked up at the sky, "oh it's nothing important."

mark quirked his mouth downward, "a lot of the things you say are important. so speak, we can talk about it."

donghyuck spined back around and pointed in the general direction of the horse, "look! there are horses too." he skipped off like a giddy child without mark.

mark's shoulders slumped and he huffed, "he didn't even answer my question."

-

donghyuck held out his spoonful of ice cream, "come on mark! you need to try it!"

mark shook his head and scooted further away from donghyuck, "it's too cold to be eating ice cream."

donghyuck insistingly shoved the spoon into mark's mouth, "i know you'll like it."

mark gently took the spoon out of his mouth and gave it back to donghyuck, "you ordered too much of it. do you need help finishing it?"

donghyuck nodded immediately, "please help."

-

mark flipped over the plushie to check the price tag. his eyes widened when he saw the price, but it was for donghyuck so it would be worth it. but was it really worth all his allowance? yes, yes it was.

"mark~" donghyuck called from across the gift shop.

"hold on." he yelled back and then quickly ran to the cash register. he dropped his wallet off at the cashier and said, "thank you!"

-

"thank you for tonight mark!" donghyuck said and quickly kissed mark on the cheek. "i'll see you tomorrow." 

mark nodded and walked off when donghyuck closed the door.  

"it's going to be over soon."

mark stopped in his track, "no it won't."

"donghyuck won't be yours. just wait until two weeks from now."