twenty-four

meanwhile...

yukhei slammed his hand down on the table. "i'm done helping you with trying to break up donghyuck and mark."

jungwoo flinched and then sprung up to go follow his storming boyfriend, "yukehi you are not!"

yukhei rolled his eyes and turned around when he was yanked around by jungwoo. junwoo's eyes brimmed with tears, "please you still have to help me yukhei."

yukhei sighed and looked away from the sight of a crying jungwoo. yukhei opened his arms up and jungwoo flung himself into yukhei's embrace. "doyoung isn't going to hurt you if you don't do this."

jungwoo started to sob, "yes he will! you don't understand how serious my older brother is yukhei!"

yukhei rubbed jungwoo's back and then pushed him gently off himself. "why does your brother want you to break up donghyuck and mark so bad?"

jungwoo looked down at the floor and fiddled with his fingers. "answer me." yukhei said so stern yet so gentle.

jungwoo looked back up and muttered, "i already told you. it's just the way doyoung wants it."

yukhei scoffed, "jungwoo there has to be a reason that you blackmailed me into this. you probably are using me as a pawn in his and your little plan."

jungwoo was quick to refute yukhei's words. he lifted his head back up and objected, "that isn't true yukhei! i blackmailed you because of him and because i wanted to be with you." jungwoo's hands went everywhere as he desperately tried to explain his emotions, "donghyuck and you were inseparable. i loved you so much that it hurt to not even be noticed by you! but with the plan that doyoung presented, it benefited me and him. so i do love you and you weren't supposed to be a pawn in this plan."

yukei sighed and took jungwoo's hands into his own, "let's calm down. and then you tell me the plan so i can inform renjun and taeyong."

jungwoo took a deep breathe, "well..."

(a/n) - do you guys want to see the orignal for liminal after i finish the book? because if we're being honest i should've finished this book by now but i got off track 🤡