twenty

mark sat down on donghyuck's bed and handed jeno a soda, "the only one they had left was etrips."

jaemin yawned and stretched his hands up in the air. he leaned his head on top of renjun's shoulder. "getting sleepy already?" renjun asked and stroked the top of jaemin's head.

jaemin nodded and nuzzled further into renjun's neck. jeno sighed and turned towards mark, "where's donghyuck, chenle, and jisung?" 

mark shook his head, "they went to the corner store to go get snacks."

"shouldn't they be back by now?" jaemin muttered utterly slow.

renjun nodded, "they're probably going crazy since donghyuck's mom gave them her debit card."

mark quirked his eyebrow, "her debit card?"

jeno nodded, "donghyuck's family is well off. their father is working in china, the mother is a ceo of some beauty company, and his brother is working on some clothing line in japan. they just prefer to be in simple livings."

renjun sighed, "donghyuck doesn't care for any of it though. he wants to go to uni and start anew on his own."

jaemin lifted his head from renjun's shoulder, "i don't blame him. sometimes stuff like that can make you seem like an entitled brat. and hyuck sure is a brat sometimes but he isn't entitled."

a loud crash interrupted the conversation at hand, "what's up bitches i'm back!"