twenty-one

"what's up bitches i'm back!"

renjun's ears perked up at the familiar voice, 'that isn't donghyuck? but why does the voice sound so famailar'

jeno's nose twitched, "bro why is donghyuck making all that noise in the kitchen?"

jaemin shook his head in disagreement, "i don't think that's donghyuck." jaemin stood up and tried to make his way to the door.

renjun panicked and lunged at his boyfriend. he wrapped his arms around jaemin's legs and brought him down to the ground. the air must've been knocked out of jaemin because he made an almost breathless wheeze. jaemin turned his head towards renjun and eyed him suspiciously, "what the hell babe?"

renjun nervously chuckled, "i'm donghyuck's best friend so i think i should go check the kitchen. just in case it's one of his parents."

jeno nodded in understanding, "okay yeah. but you didn't need to tackle nana to the ground."

jaemin sat up straight and rubbed the bottom of his chin. "yeah injunie. my chin hurts...can you kiss it better?"

renjun rolled his eyes and got up to go walk to the door. he stuck his tongue out towards jaemin and then slammed the door once he got to the other side of it. renjun took a deep breath and walked towards the kitchen. 'it can't be that bad. it could never be that bad'

once he pushed the door open to the kitchen he was met with donghyuck's older brother stuffing bread in his mouth.

donghyuck's older brothers eyes widened, "ehnjounie?"

renjun's eyes widened with him too and he went to go hit donghyuck's brother on the shoulder. "what the fuck taeyong? you weren't supposed to be here for another two weeks? and where's yuta?"

taeyong went to the nearest trash can and spit out the bread he had stuffed in his mouth. he wiped his mouth and smiled at renjun, "oh do i have a story for you!"

renjun tapped his foot impatiently, "hurry up! donghyuck might be home any moment and we can't let him see you. it's the surprise that donghyuck won't know what hit him."

taeyong nodded, "in that case, i'll make it quick. okay so i'm here two weeks early because my assistant sabotaged it. he sabotaged it because he wanted to be all alone with yuta, you know how he's had a raging crush on him? but it's fine because i know they've been sucking each other dicks. jokes on dong sicheng and nakamoto yuta, because i've been cheating on yuta with jung jaehyun."

renjun blinked in shock, "so what about the clothing line deal? you've been waiting for your japan debut!"

taeyong smirked, "yuta still has to disclose the deal whether we're together or not. we have a 10-year contract deal."

renjun smirked, "that's my boy."

taeyong smiled back and jumped up when he heard his little brother scream that he was home, "shit."

renjun nodded and dragged taeyong outside, "shit indeed." renjun stuffed money in taeyong's pocket, "go find yourself an uber and maybe a hotel too. we can't ruin donghyuck's surprise."

-

renjun reentered donghyuck's bedroom looking frazzled and unput together. jeno raised on of his eyebrows, "what took so long?"

donghyuck nodded, "yeah. i brought the snack 10 minutes ago."

mark tilted his head, "what was the crashing in the kitchen?"

chenle paused from putting the chips in his mouth. renjun sat down and chenle continued with his questions, "there was a crash in the kitchen?"

renjun nodded, "yeah it was just pots and pans"

jaemin laughed, "you tackled me over pots and pans?"

renjun bit his lip and tried to fake a smile, "uhm."