INTRODUCTION

Geiz Marufuji is the nephew of Naomichi Marufuji, a legendary wrestler in NOAH. He also have 2 half sister from his mother 1st marriage that are also pro wrestlers; Mio and Io Shirai. When he was 12 years old, his father passed away. Since then, he was staying and being trained by his uncle until when he's 18 years old, he debut in NOAH defeated Kenta. This win makes him one of the main attention in NOAH. He even managed to win GHC Junior Heavyweight champion defeated Katsuhito Nakajima at The Navigation in May 2012 tour. He holds that title for 263 days before lost it to Taiji Ishimori. Then, he started to get booking by various promotions around the world including PROGRESS, EVOLVE, RevPro Wrestling, Qatar Pro Wrestling and many more. Then in year 2015, he betrayed his uncle Naomichi when he joined Suzuki-gun when they invade NOAH a day after NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9. On January 12 event, Geiz managed to regained the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship after defeating Atsushi Kotoge. He holds that title for 343 days before lost it to Ishimori again on Destiny 2015 which also his last match in Junior Heavyweight Division. During the New Year Navigation 2016, he challenged his uncle Naomichi Marufuji for the GHC Heavyweight Championship with Naomichi accepted. During Great Voyage 2016 in Yokohama on January 31st, Geiz managed to defeat Naomichi to win his first GHC Heavyweight Championship after a brutal 38 minutes match. He holds the title for 330 days before lost the title to Katsuhiko Nakajima 2 days after Christmas. After Suzuki-gun left Noah, Geiz wrestled his final match at Noah New Year Navigation 2017 losing to his uncle Naomichi 1 day before his contract expired. After the match, he buried the hatched with his uncle and bow down to the crowd. In January 29, Geiz makes his debut at WWE making a surprise entrance in Royal Rumble ppv but end up being eliminated by Roman Reigns after 15 minutes. It is announced that Geiz will be part of NXT roster where later, he meet his crush, Kairi Sane after Kairi makes her debut after winning Mae Young Classic tournament. During NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 4, Geiz defeated Tommasso Ciampa to become NXT Champion while Kairi defeated Shayna Baszler for NXT Women Championship. A few months later, one of his half-sister, Io Shirai joined WWE too. This makes Geiz trying to get Io's help to get to know Kairi since he's quite shy but Io refuse it as Io said to him; "You can kick asses and brutalized all your opponent but you can't even talk to your crush. C'mon, Geiz-kun. Don't embarrased Onee-chan and your Naomichi Oji-san". During NXT TakeOver: New York, Geiz lost his title to Johnny Gargano in a 2 out of 3 falls match. 2 days after Wrestlemania, he makes his debut on Smackdown Live by attacking The Miz, become heel for the first time since arrived in WWE 2 years before. On the next show, Kairi Sane made her main roster debut as part of Kabuki Warrior with Asuka.

Name: Geiz Marufuji

Nickname: The Sniper of The East

Birthday: 31st July 1994

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 235 lbs.

Billed from: Saitama, Japan

Mentor: Naomichi Marufuji, Minoru Suzuki, KENTA

Signature: Spinebuster

Finisher: Death Wish (Bomaye), Seibai (Coup de grace but landing with both knee), The Coffin (Sleeper Hold)

Theme Song: Straight Soul's Lullaby by The Street Beats (NOAH); Moth into Flame by Metallica (WWE)

Achievement:

• GHC Jr Heavyweight Champion (2 times)

• PROGRESS Atlas Champion (1 time)

• RevPRO British Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)

•QPW World Champion (1 time)

• GHC Heavyweight Champion (1 time)

• WWE NXT Champion (1 time)

P/S: I just republish this today. So, feel free to give me ideas.

COVER BY: undisputedtori