CHAPTER 34: AMERICAN ALEXS VS ASIAN ASSKICKER

That day, Geiz woke up early that day as he felt something on his chest. He then saw Mayu still sleeping by his side. He then kissed Mayu at her forehead before slowly makes his way out from the bed and makes his way to the shower. Then, he puts on his casual clothes and makes his way to kitchen downstairs and makes some breakfast.

Meanwhile, Mayu just woke up and found that Geiz is not by her side. But, she smells something good. She then quickly takes a shower and puts on her casual clothes before walks to the kitchen downstairs.

"Ohaiyo, Geiz-kun", said Mayu while hugged Geiz from behind.

"Ohaiyo", replied Geiz before turned around and kissed Mayu at her forehead.

"Anata wa nani o chōri shite iru?" asked Mayu. (What are you cooking?)

"Omuretsuraisu", replied Geiz. (Omelette Rice)

"Nani? Doko de ryōri suru koto o manabimashita ka?" asked Mayu. (What? Where did you learn to cook it?)

"Mio-nee ga oshiete kureta", replied Geiz while he and Mayu take their seats at the dining table. (Mio-nee taught me)

"Hontōni? O nēchan futari to naka ga yoi node wa?" asked Mayu. (Really? You might be close with both of your elder sisters, right?)

"Sō tomo ieru. Ore ga osanai koro, ane wa ore o totemo amayakashimashita. Tokuni mio nēsan", said Geiz. (You can say that. My elder sisters pampered me so much when I was a little boy. Especially Mio-neesan)

"Io senpai wa?" asked Mayu. (What about Io-senpai?)

"Goran no tōri, ionē wa sukoshi kibishīdesu. Shikashi, ionē wa mada ore o ki ni kakete imasu", replied Geiz. (As you can see, Io-nee is a bit harsh. But, she still care about me)

"Mochiron io-senpai wa ki ni shite imasu. Kekkyokunotokoro, anata wa io-senpai no yuiitsu no ototodesu", replied Mayu. (Of course she cares. You're her only brother after all)

"Anata wa sore ni tsuite tadashī to omoimasu", said Geiz then. (I think you're right about that) Mayu just smirked.

Later on;

Geiz is at his friend's garage to service his car.

"Don't you want to hit the street, Geiz? Your car is top notch", said his friend; Tej.

"No. I'm not interested to do illegal street racing", replied Geiz.

"Especially you're now have a cute girlfriend, huh", said Tej.

"Yeah. You're right about that", said Geiz.

"So, any plan to marry her?" asked Tej.

"Of course I have. If everything is working so well, I'll marry her before Christmas", said Geiz.

"That's good. So, what about the cute girl that you had crush on before?" asked Tej.

"Well, I don't know. I hope she didn't try to do anything bad", said Geiz.

"Hope so. All of us here hate to see the moody side of yours", said Tej. Geiz just chuckled.

Few days later;

Geiz arrived at the arena for Smackdown Live. As he entered the locker room, he saw Sami Zayn and Mustafa Ali were there.

"So, Geiz. I heard you will be in a tag team action tonight", said Sami.

"Yeah, that's true", replied Geiz.

"So, who will be your tag team partner?" asked Ali.

"Well, just an old friend that was actually here in America for a vacation", replied Geiz.

GEIZ: THE KING OF MARUFUJI CLAN (Kairi Sane X Mayu Iwatani X OC) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें