CHAPTER 20: TLC

That day, Geiz woke up early as he was planned to go for a run around the hotel area. While running, he suddenly heard someone screaming. He turned around and saw Kairi screamed as somebody snatched her purse. Geiz then dashed to the snatcher before spears the snatcher down before locked the snatcher into a Kimura Lock. He kept locking the snatcher until Kairi and The Iichonics came with a policeman. A policeman then arrested the snatcher. Geiz then took the purse before handed it over to Kairi.

"O saifu Kaori-san", said Geiz. (Your purse, Kaori-san). Kairi then took her purse and before Kairi can say anything, Geiz continued his run.

"Despite what I accused him, he still help me. Now, I feel bad for myself", said Kairi.

"Are you just going to forgive him?" asked Peyton.

"I don't know if he's even guilty now. I might just made a good boy looks bad", said Kairi.

"Then, what are you going to do next?" asked Billie Kay.

"I don't know. But I think I should", said Kairi.

"Do whatever you see fit, Kaori", said Peyton.

"Yes. But I don't know if he will ever forgive me. Technically, I made his life a living hell after all which causing him to return to NXT", said Kairi.

"Well, at least you try, right?" asked Billie. Kairi just nodded.

Later on;

Geiz arrived at the arena when he meet Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in the locker room.

"Hey, bro. How you're doing?" asked Kevin.

"I'm good. What about both of you?" asked Geiz in returned.

"Well, we're good. Wise move going back to NXT", said Kevin.

"I know. That's why I did it. So, what happen when I'm not around?" asked Geiz.

"Well, nothing much. Only that, it's a bit boring in Smackdown", said Sami.

"I heard the same about Raw", said Geiz.

"Well, of course it is. Since Vince will never ask the opinion of the wrestler about the storyline and gimmick, the rating we got quite bad though", said Kevin.

"Well, it's not much different than NXT except that Triple H knew what he did to make NXT relevant", said Geiz.

"Well, yeah. That's true", said Sami.

"So, how did you feel about your first title defence?" asked Kevin.

"Good. But I never thought that I will defend the NXT title in the main rosters pay-per-view", said Geiz.

"That's true. And we can expect a hell of a match too. 3 great superstars in a match", said Sami.

"I hope you're right", said Geiz.

"Of course I am. We know very well how good you are after all", said Sami.

"Exactly", said Kevin. Then, the producer came and asked Geiz to get ready as his match is next.

"Okay, then. I'll better get going now", said Geiz.

"Okay, dude. Good luck", said Sami Zayn. Geiz just nodded before made his way to the gorilla.

Later on:

"This triple threat match is a TLC match and it is for the NXT Championship".