CHAPTER 5: WORLD WAR

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;

Geiz and the rest of Smackdown Live roster are currently in Malaysia for a live tour called WWE vs MWA: World War. That day, Geiz walks around with Murphy and Ali.

"Never thought I'll be performing here", said Geiz.

"Yeah. Malaysia seldomly having a WWE event though", said Ali.

"So, all 3 of us is going to face local wrestler, huh. Are they a jobber or something? Except my opponent of course since I was trained with him" asked Geiz.

"No, mate. The one that we will face here is a real deal", said Murphy.

"Who will you be facing again, Geiz?" asked Ali.

"He is the Malaysian Xtreme Wrestling (MyXW) Commonwealth Heavyweight Champion, J-Tiger", said Geiz.

"Oh, now I remember him. He's a former GHC Heavyweight Champion too right?" asked  Murphy.

"That's true. What about both of you?" asked Geiz.

"We'll facing Luqman Edge of Revolutionary Wrestling Alliance (RWA) and Quarterback Pro Wrestling (QPW) World Champion Randy Gates", said Ali.

"Never thought WWE have many bussiness collaboration partner here in Malaysia", said Geiz.

"Yeah. Since Malaysia is the country that popular in tourism, it will be a lose for WWE if they did not having any partners here", said Murphy.

"Now, I can't wait to be in action tonight", said Geiz. Ali and Murphy just nodded.

Later that night;

Match Card of World War

Match 1: Finn Balór (WWE) vs MWE Federation of Malaysia Champion, Adamian Priest (MWE)

Match 2: Liv Morgan (WWE) vs Nina Yara (RWA)

Match 3: Ali and Buddy Murphy (WWE) vs Luqman Edge (RWA) and QPW World Heavyweight Champion Randy Gates (QPW)

Match 4: Geiz Marufuji (WWE) vs MyXW Commonwealth Heavyweight Champion H-Tiger (MyXW)

Match 5: Asuka and Kairi Sane (Kabuki Warriors) (WWE) vs Tori and Taylor Parker (The Parkers) (IMW)

Main Event: WWE Champion Kofi Kingston (WWE) and RWA Champion FH Zrayne (RWA) vs MWE World Champion Eastsa Shadows (MWE) and WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE)

"My big sisters are here too? Damn, those two not telling me they will be part of tonight show", said a wrestler. That wrestler turn his back and seeing Geiz. He is Geiz's opponent of the night, Hariz Parker or known as H-Tiger.

"Hello, mate. Sorry, didn't see you there", said Hariz before they bros hug.

"Well, if there's a cobra just now, you might be die already", said Geiz. Hariz chuckled

"You never change, aren't you", said Hariz

"Yes, right. Talk to the mirror sometimes, mate", said Geiz. Hariz chuckled

"Okay, mate. I'll see you around then", said Hariz before left. Then, Geiz walks to locker room when he saw Nakamura is there with a wrestler that he know as Eastsa Shadows.

"Hey, dude. You're Geiz, right. The guy that beat Naomichi clean at NOAH", said Shadows.

"Oh, you know me back then?" asked Geiz.

"Of course. By the way, goodluck facing The Black Knight later. I'm glad it is not an extreme rules match or the rest of us will not have chance to wrestle after you", said Shadows. Geiz chuckled.