CHAPTER 8: MONEY IN THE BANK

Things had getting really awkward between Geiz and Kairi. Everytime Geiz tried to talk to her, Kairi walks away. Io doesn't help much. After she knew about that incidents, she blamed Geiz for everything. This makes Geiz even thinking to leave WWE but after talking with his uncle and 2 other of his mentors, he decided to stay for the time being. After fed up with Kairi ignoring him, he gave up and put his head back to the Money in The Bank pay-per-view.

That day, Geiz wakes up early in the morning. After taking a shower, Geiz makes his way to a diner nearby his hotel room to have some breakfast. While waiting for his order, he checks out his social media for a moment. It seems that public still didn't know what happen between him and Kairi. Then, he logged in to his PUBG Mobile and starts playing in squad mode as some his friends is online while waiting for his meal to arrive. Without he realised it, some female superstars came to the diner too and take seats at his back.

"Playing games, huh. He really reminds me to Hariz", said Hallie Parker.

"Well, they're not only good friends, they were trained together by Naomichi Marufuji after all", said Alexa.

"And all of them are single too", said Sonya.

"Well, what can you expect? Hariz always failed in relationships while Geiz, you know what happen between him and Kairi", said Hallie.

"Oh, by the way. How's Hariz right now, Hallie? It's been a while since he was part of a major promotion in America", said Alexa.

"Well, things still under discussion though", said Hallie.

"I hope he joined WWE though. He's one of the best wrestlers in the world too", said Sonya.

"Well, that's for him to decide. Besides, he's currently the GHC Heavyweight Champion after all", said Hallie.

"Didn't he told you anything?" asked Mandy.

"No. He's quite secretive", said Hallie.

"But I don't think that he will signed with WWE though. Especially, there are his ex-girlfriends in every WWE", said Sonya.

"Really, who are they?" asked Alexa.

"Lacey Evans on Raw, Liv Morgan in Smackdown Live, Candice LeRae in NXT and Kay Lee Ray in NXT UK", said Hallie.

"Wow, but why did he broke up with them?" asked Mandy.

"He never comforts his girlfriends that sulking unless it is his fault except our Liv Morgan of course. Hariz caught her cheating with his own best friend. He ended up beat those two so bad which causes him to be released from WWE Developmental programme before he can even debut", said Hallie.

"So, he fought fire with fire, huh. No wonder he's hardcore. But luckily, it didn't kill his wrestling career", said Sonya. The rest just nodded.

Meanwhile, Geiz's meal already arrived. After his game ended, he quickly eats his breakfast before left after paid for it.

Money in The Bank Pay-per-view;

After puts on his gear, Geiz stays in the locker room with his headphone on and listen to the music when Buddy Murphy and Ali came in.

"Hey, mate. Ready for your first main event in your first pay-per-view in main roster?" asked Murphy.

"Yeah. Just hope I'm not screw anything tonight", said Geiz.

"Still thinking about what happen on Tuesday?" asked Ali.

"How can I not? The whole rosters already know about it. I even thought about asking a release from WWE", said Geiz.