CHAPTER 27: HEAT UP

That day, Geiz and some of his friends are doing workout at WWE PC.

"Hey, Geiz. Do you heard a rumour?" asked Adam Cole.

"What rumour?" asked Geiz in returned.

"The Royal Rumble winner might be challenging you for the NXT championship", said Keith Lee.

"Really? Wow, it's good if it's true", said Geiz.

"I hope it is. We're part of Suvivor Series after all", replied Pete Dunne.

"That's true. I wonder if I can be in the main event if that ever happen", said Geiz.

"Well, not a bad idea actually", said Roderick Strong.

"Just wait and see. Hopefully, we'll get the NXT title match at the main event of WrestleMania this year", said Keith. The rest just nodded.

Later on;

Geiz is having lunch with Io.

"Sore de, anata wa anata ni gārufurendo ni naritai to omou hito o kimemashita ka?" asked Io. (So, have you decided which one did you want to ask to be your girlfriend?)

"Yaya. Shikashi, soredemo ore wa oneesan ga korera no 2tsu ni tsuite dō omoimasu ka shiritaidesu", said Geiz.(Kind of. But, still I want to know what do you think about those two)

"Anata ga hontōni suruhitsuyōgāru to wa omoimasen. Kekkyoku, anata wa karera to ōku no jikan o sugoshimashita", said Io. (I don't think you're really need to. You have spent much of your time with them after all)

"Sokka", said Geiz.

"Sore de, itsu anata wa karera no uchi no hitori ni kokuhaku shimasu ka?" asked Io. (So, when will you confess to one of them?)

"Ore no izen no keikaku wa ressurumania no atodesuga, soreha motto hayai kamo shiremasenga", replied Geiz. (My plan before is after WrestleMania but it might be earlier though)

"Sokka. Ganbatte nē", said Io.

"Arigatõ, oneesan", replied Geiz.

Few days later;

Geiz just arrived at Full Sail for NXT when he was told that he won't have match that night as he will only appeared for a few second on the show. So, he just spends his time at the catering area.

"Damn, this is so boring", said Geiz.

"Agreed. But, since we still got paid, I have no complain there", said Roderick Strong.

"You're right. So, Geiz. Be grateful a bit, baka ototo", said Io.

"By the way, Io. What are you doing here? Don't you suppose to be at Luka's corner for his debut?" asked Marina Shafir.

"No. I might be dating him but he's a face while I'm a heel. So, it's not logic. Besides, I have a match too", replied Io.

"Oh, yeah. You'll face Steffanie later on", said Geiz. Later, it's time for Mayu Iwatani to face Dakota Kai.

"Oh look, Geiz. It's your sweetheart", said Io.

"Uruse, baka neesan", replied Geiz.

The match begins with a chained wrestling by both women which ended up with Mayu hits Dakota with a DDT. Then, Mayu tossed Dakota out of the ring before make a rope run before hits Dakota with a suicide dive. Mayu then force Dakota to stand  up before hit Dakota with a flapjack to the barricade.

"Geiz, are you the one that teach her that move?" asked Io.

"Yes. It's great, right", said Geiz.