CHAPTER 9: CHOICES

Monday Night RAW;

Geiz will make a special appearance at Monday Night RAW as part of the wildcard rules. That night, Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston opened the show calling out for Geiz. After getting his queue, Geiz making his entrance as 'Moth into Flames' plays through out the arena. When Geiz enters the ring, both Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston stare at him.

"Whoa, what's wrong with the stare, dude? It's not that I'm going to cash in right now", said Geiz.

"I see. So, you'll gonna wait for your moment, huh? Why don't you tell us to who you're going to cash in", said Seth Rollins.

"Well, who knows. I have plenty choices to choose. It's either one of you or maybe Adam Cole or Walter. Let the time decided", said Geiz. Then, 'Next Big Thing' hits as Brock Lesnar making his entrance with Paul Heyman. After Brock enters the ring, he looks at Geiz and give a respectful nodded.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for The Beast reincarnate, the former WWE Undisputed Universal and World Heavyweight Champion, BROCK LESNAR", said Heyman.

"So, what it has to do with us. He's not involve in this conversation", said Kofi Kingston.

"You're a fool aren't you, Kingston. The Beast here still have a rematch clause for the Universal Championship", said Geiz.

"You're smart, Marufuji. No wonder you managed to be Mr Money in The Bank last night. So, Mr. Rollins. At Super Showdown, Brock Lesnar will uses his rematch clause for the UNDISPUTED WWE UNIVERSAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP", said Heyman.

"You want a shot for the Universal title at Super Showdown, huh Lesnar? YOU GOT IT", said Rollins before hits Lesnar with his belt. Geiz then used this chance to hits both Rollins and Kingston with his briefcase before left the ring.

At the backstage;

Geiz takes a seat with The OC.

"So, Geiz. Have you decided yet to whom you're going to cash in?" asked AJ Styles.

"Not yet. I thought about to cash in at Mania but still haven't decide it yet. Maybe I shall return to NOAH and cash it in on Kaito", said Geiz before chuckled.

"Like it possible to cash in with non-WWE promotion", said Karl Anderson.

"I know", said Kaito.

"By the way, how's your relationship with the Pirate Princess after that incident?" asked Luke Gallows.

"She's still didn't want to talk to me. But whatever. I gave up", said Geiz.

"C'mon, just like that?" asked AJ.

"I'm tired. Trying to clear things up when another person don't want to even listen to me", said Geiz.

"Don't worry, Geiz. Just focus on your career right now. Who knows you might find someone else", said Anderson. Geiz just nodded. After the show is over, Geiz drives back to his hotel.

Next day;

Geiz wake up early as he promised his friends to go for workout. After put on his workout attire, he went down to the hotel gym where Buddy Murphy, Ali, Andrade and Drew McIntyre were already there.

"There you are", said Drew.

"You guys are so early", said Geiz.

"They said a Japanese always on time. So, we decided to come here earlier", said Ali.

"I see. Let's start then", said Geiz. Then, they start to warm up and begin their workout session.

2 hours later;