CHAPTER 12: TRAGEDY

Atlanta, Georgia

Geiz arrived at the arena for the final Smackdown Live before Super Showdown. After changed into his gear, he went to check on the schedule if he had a match that night. It seems that he will face Mike Kanellis that night in the first match. Then, he went to warming up. Then, Kairi passing by but Geiz just ignored her. Then, Drew McIntyre came by too.

"Just ignoring her?" asked Drew.

"Yes. I had enough of she accussed me for everything", said Geiz.

"So, now. What will you do?" asked Drew.

"Well, I'm going to cash in my Money In The Bank contract to main champion of a brand that she will not be part of after the draft" asked Geiz.

"I see. Well, just do whatever you see fit", said Drew.

"Of course", said Geiz. Then, Drew patted on Geiz's shoulder before walked away.

Later,

'True Love' hits as Mike Kanellis making his entrance with Maria.

"This match is scheduled for one fall. First, making his way to the ring, accompany by Maria Kanellis, from Boston, Massachusetts. Weighed in 200lbs, MIKE KANELLIS". Then, Mike Kanellis enters the ring with his wife. Then, he asked for a microphone.

"Well, well. Geiz Marufuji. You might think that you're a tough guy here. But I know something very well that you don't have. A true love. Therefore, I'm here to challenge you in a mixed tag team match right here, right now", said Mike Kanellis. Then, 'Moths Into Flames' hits as Geiz making his entrance.

"Well, Mike. You know I can't accept your challenge here since no woman back there in the locker room want to be my partner. I know very well why the fuck that you make that challenge. Because you know it very well you can't beat me and I can easily beat you up", said Geiz while entering the ring.

"No, that's not the reason why", before Mike Kanellis can finished his word, Geiz cuts him off.

"But, don't worry. I'm not really a bad guy though. Therefore, in this match, you and your wife will face me in a 2-on-1 handicap match", said Geiz before drops the microphone and punch Mike on the face. Maria then slaps Geiz only for her to get headbutt by Geiz. The referee pushed Geiz away. Then, the medical team came out to check on Mike and Maria. Suddenly, 'No Chance in Hell' hits as Mr McMahon making his entrance.

"Well, Geiz. It seems that it is so hard to stop you from hurting people, huh. You had be a wild beast that berserks around here. Therefore, for tonight, you won't be facing Mike. You will be facing this man", said Mr McMahon while pointing to the entrance. Then, 'The Truth Reigns' hits as Roman Reigns is making his entrance. Reigns then walked into the ring and facing Geiz face-to-face.

TING! TING! TING!

Both Reigns and Geiz started to brawl as soon as the bell ring. Geiz then saw a chance where he hits Reigns with an underhook punch. Then, Geiz holds Reigns' head before hits it with his knee. When Reigns was stunned, Geiz hits him with a suplex.

Meanwhile in the backstage;

"Wow, Geiz can have a great match against Roman Reigns? He must be damn good", said Paige.

"Of course he is. He won't win one of the toughest money in the bank match in history if he's not that good", said Asuka.

"I hope Roman beat him up badly. Maybe until he can't wrestle anymore", said Kairi.

"Kaori, that's not good", said Paige.

"That's true. We all know he's a good guy outside his in-ring character", said Asuka.