CHAPTER 25: ROYAL RUMBLE

It is a day before Royal Rumble. That morning, Geiz was jogging around at the park nearby his hotel. He then saw Brock Lesnar and his wife, Sable.

"Mr and Mrs Lesnar. Never thought that I will see you both here this early", said Geiz.

"Ah, Geiz. It's been a while, boy. How you're doing?" asked Brock.

"Well, I'm good. What about you?" asked Geiz in returned.

"Great. So, I heard you will be on Rumble tomorrow despite you being the WWE Champion", said Geiz.

"Vince's order. I've told him that I want Undertaker's style of booking but he said 'this is good for business dammit'. So, here I am. In such a weird position", said Lesnar.

"So, I'm doing a right decision by returning to NXT then", said Geiz.

"Yes. It's unorthodox but smart. At least Hunter knows how to run the show", replied Lesnar.

"You're right about that", said Geiz.

"So, your opponent for tomorrow. Is he good?" asked Lesnar.

"Yes. He's good. I'm glad having him as my next opponent", said Geiz.

"Now, I'm going to look forward to it. So, how's things going with Mayu and Kaori? Already decided which did you want to be with?" asked Lesnar.

"Whoa, you know about that too?" asked Geiz im returned.

"Of course I know. Everybody kind of know it", replied Lesnar.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe it's yes. Or maybe not", said Geiz.

"It's not as easy as choosing with championship that you want to cash in, huh?" asked Lesnar.

"Well, you can say that", replied Geiz.

"Never mind that. You'll find a way. Like I said, you reminded me on myself when I was younger. So, if I managed to find it, I'm sure you will too", said Lesnar.

"I hope so", replied Geiz.

"By the way, we need to go now. See you tomorrow, kid", said Lesnar. Geiz just nodded. Then, Lesnar patted on Geiz's shoulder before walked away with his wife.

Later that night;

Geiz was at the catering area as he didn't involve in any match for the Worlds Collide.

"Fuck, it's so boring not getting involved in this event", said Geiz.

"I know. We shall have more matches in this event if you asked me", said Johnny Gargano.

"Seriously, ototo. You already had a match at Royal Rumble though. Why bother to have a match here too?" asked Io that was there with Candice LeRae.

"C'mon, oneechan. Yes, I have a match at Royal Rumble tomorrow, but it just in a pre-show. Who cares enough to watch it?" asked Geiz.

"Be grateful a bit, will you", said Io while poking Geiz's head.

"You both are so close", said Johnny.

"Well, it's not that I have other little brother after all", said Io.

Result of Worlds Collide

• Kay Lee Ray dft Mia Yim

• Finn Bálor dft Ilja Dragunov

Jordan Devlin defeated Angel Garza (c), Isaiah 'Swerve' Scott, and Travis Banks to win the NXT Cruiserweight Championship

• Matt Riddle and Tommaso Ciampa dft Moustache Mountain