CHAPTER 1: FIRST MATCH

It is the 2nd Smackdown Live for Geiz. Last week, he debuted by attacking The Miz. This week, he'll face a superstar that will be come Smackdown for the Shake-up. Geiz already get himself ready for this match.

"Suzuki-san, Naomichi oji-san. I'll make you both proud of me", said Geiz. Then, he makes his way to the gorilla. When 'Moth into Flame' hits, he makes his entrance and WWE Universe booing him loudly.

"Please welcome, The Sniper of The East; Geiz Marufuji"

"Well, well. It seems like you people hate seeing me right here. Just you to know, I never like you too as the whole world know that American are egoist and big head. But that is not the reason I'm here. I'm here for a fight. I know tonight is a superstar shake-up, so why don't anyone back there come in and face me like a man?" asked Geiz.

Suddenly, 'Top ONE Percent' hits as EC3 making his Smackdown Live debut.

"Making his way to the ring, weighed in 231 lbs. from Palm Springs, Florida, as he is the Top ONE Percent, EC3". Geiz just smiled.

TING! TING! TING!

The match is on the way. Geiz and EC3 lock up for a few moment before hits Geiz with uppercut. Geiz stunned for a while giving EC3 a chance to run to the rope and launch himself and hits Clothesline to Geiz. Geiz fell down before rolled out from the ring. EC3 then rolled out from the ring too and run towards Geiz but Geiz hits him with a big boots.

7 minutes through out the match;

Geiz and EC3 are changing blow before EC3 kicks Geiz on his thigh before put Geiz on his shoulder to perform TK3 but Geiz hits EC3's head with his elbow before landed his legs at the EC3's back before sweep him down. Then, he forces EC3 to sit before run the ropes and hits EC3 with his finisher; Death Wish before pinned EC3 for a win in his debut match on main roster. He celebrates his win before The Miz that come out of nowhere and ambush him. Then those two were brawling until all other superstar came out to separate them and takes them away.

Later on;

After taking shower and puts on his casual clothes, Geiz makes his way to the catering area where he found The Miz sits with his wife, Maryse. He then approach them and bumping fist with The Miz.

"Nice match you have there just now, Geiz", said Miz.

"Thanks, Mike. Your cheapshot is nice too", said Geiz. Miz chuckled.

"That's nothing. I'm glad the bookers choose you as my next rival", said The Miz.

"Yeah. I hope I'm not let anybody down", said Geiz.

"No, you won't. You have a great talent. I have a feel that you'll make it big here in WWE", said The Miz but Geiz didn't listen to him as someone catches his eyes; it's the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane, the girl that he had crushed on since in Japan.

"Dude, are you listening?" asked The Miz while tapping Geiz's shoulder. Geiz snapped out.

"What. Oh yeah. Looking forward to our match", said Geiz. The Miz face palmed.

"Seriously, boy. You're not listening, aren't you?" asked The Miz.

"Sorry, Mike. Got distracted for a moment", said Geiz.

"You have crush on Kaori, aren't you?" asked Maryse.

"Well, is it that obvious?" asked Geiz.

"Yup", said Maryse.

"Damn", said Geiz.

"Ever try to talk to her?" asked Miz.

"Nah. Everytime I try to talk to her, I stunned", said Geiz.