CHAPTER 21: END OF COLD WAR

That Monday, Geiz just arrived back at his house at Orlando. He just about to take a nap when he got a phone call from Io.

Geiz: Moshi moshi, Io-nee.

Io: Anata wa imanani o shite imasu ka, baka otōto? (What are you doing now, fool little brother?)

Geiz: Ore wa ie ni tsuita bakari de, hirune shiyou to shite imasu. (I'm just arrived home and about to take a nap)

Io: Sokka. Yuubei kanojo ga anata ni denwa shita toki ni kaorisan o mushi shita no wa hontōdesuka? (Is it true you ignoring Kaori-san when she called you last night?)

Geiz: Sore wa hontōda. Dōshite? (That's true. Why?)

Io: Anata wa ijiwarudesu. Kanojo no iitai koto o kiite mimasen ka? (You're mean. Why don't you listen for what she wants to say?)

Geiz: Kyōmi ga naikara. (Because I'm not interested)

Io: Kanojo wa kinō tasukete kureta koto ni kansha shitai to kanojo wa subete ni shazai shitai to atashi ni itta. (She told me that she wanted to thank you for helping her yesterday and she wants to apologize too for everything)

Geiz: Kanojo wa mae ni watashi ni mimiwokatamukeru koto wa arimasen. Naze kanojo no iu koto o kikanakereba naranai nodesu ka? (She won't listen to me before. Why must I listen to her?)

Io: Anata ga sono yōna urami o daku to wa omowanakatta. Anata wa ī hitodeshita. (I never thought you will hold grudge like that. You use to be a nice man)

Geiz: Hai. Shikashi, watashi wa ima, kanojo ni shinsetsu ni narimashita. (Yes. But I'm done being nice to her right now)

Io: Atashi wa dōdesu ka? (What about to me?)

Geiz: U ̄n. Mazu kangaete mimasu. (Hmm, let me think about it first)

Io: GEEEEEIIIIIIIZZZZ!!!

Geiz: Nande? Tokidoki oneechan mo watashi ni taishite ijiwaruda. (What? You're quite mean towards me to sometimes)

Io: Sokka.

Geiz: Oi, Io-nee. Jōdan o itte iru dakedesu. Mochiron, ore wa mada oneechan ni shinsetsudesu. Kekkyokunotokoro, oneechan wa ore no saiai no anedesu. (C'mon, Io-nee. I'm just joking. Of course I still being nice to you. You're my beloved big sister after all)

Io: Baaka ototo. Anata wa atashi ga anata o aishite ite rakkīdesu. (Fool little brother. You're lucky that I love you)

Geiz: Son'na koto shitteru. (I know that)

Io: Jā ōkē. Atashi wa ima sugu ni iku hitsuyō ga aru. Sayōnara. (Okay, then. I need to go now. Goodbye)

Geiz: Sayonara.

Then, they hung up and Geiz falls asleep.

On the next day;

Geiz just done with his training of that day when Kairi approached him at the PC.

"Geizu-kun. Shibaraku hanasemasu ka?" asked Kairi. (Geiz-kun. Can we talk for a while?)

"Tondemonai!", replied Geiz. (No way)

"Onegai", plead Kairi. (Please)

"Mada chigai", replied Geiz. (Still no)