Mr Stark jr.

A/N   I'm kinda out of ideas so any requests welcome. Sorry for not being active I had school 🙄. (Photo credit- circumtoy on insta.)  Love you all 💕🔵
-K

*flash forward 10 years* (peter is Tony and Pepper's biological son and is married to Mj with 2 children.) Mj is still going by Mj even though she's married now.

Peter Benjamin Stark was ready. Ready for the day the world changed.

It was August 12th. Peter had turned 25 2 days ago. He was ready. Ready to take over. The world wasn't ready.

Mj walked into the room with a young boy padding along at her side and an even younger girl nestled in her arms. Peter's smile was wider than the world at the sight of his family, however that changed when he realised his young children would be exposed to the harsh paparazzi and their blinding lights. He'd had more than his share of that when he was young.

"EDWARD ANTHONY STARK! DON'T YOU DARE!" Mj shouted, noticing the young boy running towards an arrow Clint had shot down the hallway of the compound. "CLINTON FRANCIS BARTON!" "DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY!"

Peter rushed out to help his wife, taking Natalia Pepper Stark out of her arms and grabbing Ed's hand and tugging them away.
"Ok. Today is a big day for dad so imma need you to sit near the back of the stage next to Mommy and Aunt Carol. Ok?" Peter said softly to the young children, his nerves obvious in his voice. "Auntie carol is going to make sure that the cameras don't get to you and flash in your eyes, you have nothing to worry about if you stay close to Carol." He said with a smirk, knowing Carol would Stab anyone who even looked at his babies.

Pepper, Tony, Carol and Mj came into the room one by one. "They're ready kiddo." Tony said, still calling him Kiddo at age 25. Peter sighed a deep, shaky sigh and began to make his way to the conference hall to make the incredible announcement, Tony right by his side. "I'll stand right by you Petie. Always." Tony whispered, noticing Peter's nerves.

The massive doors swung open and Peter's palms got incredibly clammy. He spotted all the avengers on the other side of the room filing in one by one, Natasha giving Clint the iconic death stare. They all took their seats, cameras flashing violently. Eddie grabbed his dad's legs, giving an irresistible grin to him. Peter wasn't ready to expose his kids at such a young age, but if his dad could manage then he could too.

Carol stood next to Mj, Nat in her arms. Ed was holding Mj's hand. Pepper and Tony flanked Peter. The time was now. Peter walked out first, looking stunning in his suit. He stepped up to the podium and took a deep breath. He shot a glance to the left at Tony who gave him a thumbs up.

"Good Morning everybody." He spoke clearly, a small smile on his face. "I'm Peter Stark, but I'm sure you already knew that." Peter was aware of his family and Carol coming up behind him, spidey sense and all. "I'm positive you are aware of who my Parents are, however not my wife and children. Ladies and Gentlemen: Michelle Stark, Natalia Pepper Stark and Edward Anthony Stark." Peter couldn't help a smile as everyone gushed over the names of his children.

"Now for the news you have been waiting for..." Carol swiftly took Edward and Natalia away to sit at the back of the stage. Tony placed his hand on Peter's shoulder and Mj gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Pepper seemed to be on the verge of tears, she was prouder than ever of her son.

"I, Peter Benjamin Stark. Will be the new CEO of Stark Industries." That's when it set in for Peter. This is really happening to him. CEO of SI. The cameras flashed violently toward Peter.

He patiently waited for the cameras to die down and the reports to settle down. "Ladies and Gents, Pepper Potts-Stark." Peter's voice was barely audible over the crowd, however they seemed to quieten down when Pepper stepped up.
"We are incredibly proud of Peter and are delighted to announce this to you all today. Me and Tony are positive this company will make immense strides with Peter's mind in charge of this company. He already has tonnes of ideas, all of which, will make the world an incredible place to be. We could not be prouder." Pepper had to cut off before she began crying. Peter gave her a big hug and whispered
"Thanks Mom, I love you so much." If Pepper wasn't crying before, she was now.

Tony stepped up to finish up the conference.
"There will be no questions at this current moment. I will warn everybody now that there will be activity and renovations at Stark Tower for a while as we prepare to ready the company for the new boss." Tony's face softened. "As Pep mentioned, I could not be prouder of my little Petie. And I can assure you now, Stark Industries is back up and better than ever.
Thank you all for coming to this conference, please show yourselves out." He gestured at the double doors at the back of the hall.

Peter was going to do something crazy. Peter was going to do exactly as his dad did. Peter was going to reveal himself. He jogged up to his Dad and grabbed his hand. Tony was confused but knew exactly what his son was about to do. He just knew.

"One last thing everyone!" Peter shouted, making all the reporters grab their cameras and swivel around. He took a deep breath and grabbed his dad's hand even tighter than before. "Truth is... I am Spider-Man." He said, making the Avengers turn around in shock and all the reporters gasped and started flashing their cameras at him and Tony.

Peter just lifted up Tony's hand above their heads with a massive smile, they took a bow and high-fived as Peter shot a web and swung out the stage door.

God, that felt good.