Flash's internship and a spider tattoo

Word had gotten around about Peter Parker having an internship at the one and only Stark Industries. Few people thought it was real and nobody cared. Apart from Flash. They didn't know it was a cover for Peter being Tony's son, so Peter could have a relatively normal life.
Flash Thompson decided that he wanted an internship as well, and with his dad being on Tony's lawyer team, he had some pull.

"MOM!"
"Yes,Genie"
"Tell daddy to talk to Mr.Stark getting me an internship."
"Of course dear."

——— Time Skip ———
"Ah Mr.Stark. I'm David Thompson, on your legal team." He shook Tony's hand. "I've been meaning to talk to you about getting my son an internship here. I know we don't accept high school students, however with Mr.Parker working here I think you should look at my boy's file."
"Do you now?" Tony raised his eyebrows at the file being handed to him. Tony kept his hands in his pockets. "That's my peeve, Thompson."
David fumbled with the file, stuffing it in his briefcase. "I'll put it in your office, sir."
"Sure."

About an hour later, Peter hopped into the lab.
"Hey dad. Watcha doing?"
"I, am on hold with the state parks department."
"Cool. Why?"
"Basically I want some land so I can put in a big ass arc reactor to power parts of New York."
"Nice."
"I've been on hold for 2 hours. They can suck on my butt." Peter laughed at Tony's annoyance.
"I can't believe they're putting the Tony Stark on hold."
"And I'm putting Peter Stark on hold. What's up?"
"Me and Nat are going to the store and we're seeing if anyone wants anything."
"More coffee." Peter chuckled.
"I'm not surprised. See ya later."
"Bye kid."

10 minutes later.
"Boss, your meeting is here."
"What meeting?"
"It's with the Thompson's sir. About their child getting an internship. I believe this is the child that harms Peter."
"He wHAT!?" Friday showed Tony the tapes of Flash bullying Peter. Tony had the most vengeful look on his face. Nobody hurts his kid. "Alright. Send them to the conference room."

"It's a pleasure to meet with you Mr Stark, sir." Flash shook his hand as he entered the room, along with both his parents.
"Yep." Tony said robotically. Flash frowned quickly and sat down.
"Right then. What do you want. I'm a busy person." The family looked at flash worriedly.

"Well, sir. I was wondering if I would be accepted to be an intern here because, let's face it, I'm much better than that Puny Parker." Flash boasted, not even paying attention to Tony's face. "I think th-"
"No." Tony said sternly. "You can't even punch someone correctly. How many times have you broken and or strained your hand punching my kid in the face?"
"Wha- I-"
"14 times Eugene."
"I-"
"Kid please. I'm Tony Stark. You honestly think I wouldn't find out." Flash looked at the floor in embarrassment.
"Wait. Penis Parker is your kid."
"I'm sorry. What did you just call my kid?"
"Peter, sir."
"No. I don't think you did."
"I'm sorry, sir."
"Sorry doesn't cut it. Friday my darling."
"Yes boss."
"Mark these people down as security threats. And Eugene. If I ever hear you've been anywhere near my kid OR if I see anything on the news about him being my kid, I'll sue you all for everything you've got. Understand?"

They all nodded quickly and gathered up their things. "David. You're fired." Tony said with a fake smile.

'What am I going to do about that kid.' Tony thought to himself as he walked back to the lab. As if on cue, Peter came in, holding two shirts and 4 tubs of coffee.

"Hey dad!" Peter giggled. "I got you the coffee and me and Nat got us some shirts." Peter dumped the coffee on the desk and held up the shirts.
"This one is for me." Peter held up the smaller white shirt that said
'if lost return to Tony Stark'
"and this one is for you"
'you know who I am'
in bold black letters.

"Oh my god kid! I love it." Tony laughed. "I hate to ruin the mood bud. But we need to talk." Peter's face fell "Jeez kid you're not in trouble. If anyone is in trouble it's this 'Flash' kid."
"You know about that? Wha- how?"
"Did you just forget about Friday?"
"Oh." Peter mumbled.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because. Because I didn't want you to think that I'm weak. Ya know. Not worthy of being spider man. I know I can beat him but I don't want to hurt him with my powers and all."

"Pete. Don't tell your Uncle Thor. But I think that you're the strongest avenger. I'll never think you are weak. If you're worthy enough for Thor's hammer then you are more than worthy to be Spider-Man. You literally turned down being king. When I said I wanted you to be better than me that is exactly what I meant."

"I love you kid."
"I love you too dad."
"That flash kid is literally a turd. Turd on legs. Colonel Crap. Sergeant Shit. Private p-"
"Dad I get itttt!" Peter moaned, then laughing at Tony's toddler like scowl.

"What do you say we put our shirts on?" Tony smiled. He lifted up his shirt over his head and just as he was about to put the other one on, Peter noticed something just above Tony's left elbow. "Dad you didn't tell me you had a tattoo!"

"Actually kid, I have 3." Tony laughed at Peter's shocked face.
"What do you have?"
"I have a treble clef here." Tony pointed at the one Peter noticed. "I got it when my mom died. She used to play piano."
"I have your spider logo here." Tony pointed at his right bicep. "For obvious reasons."
"Woah that's so cool!" Peter admired the tattoo.
"And my last one is a little Pepper shaker for your mom." Tony showed Peter his right shoulder.

"Woah dad that's really cool!"
"Maybe we can get matching ones someday. When you're older of course."

"Anyway. Enough about tattoos. Cmon kid let's go show your mom our new shirts. Ooo did you get ice cream!?"
"Hell yes. And. Hell yes."
Tony races Peter out of the room to the living area where Pepper was sat already digging into the ice cream.

"Tadaaaa!" Tony shouted making Pepper jump.
"Oh wow Tones. That is stunning. Let me guess. This was Peter's idea." She looked at a smirking Peter and laughed.

"Hey mom did you know that Tony has a tattoo for both of us?!" Peter was still surprised.
"Tony did you tell him...?"
"No I didn't. Do you want to?" Tony smirked at Peter's confused face.
"Pete literally all the avengers that know you have one. Even your uncle Bruce didn't chicken out of this one." Pepper laughed.
"Mom do you...?"

Pepper took off her jacket so her shoulder was visible. There there was a small iron man helmet and the same spider design as Tony.
"Oh my god I'm going to die." Pepper and Tony laughed at Peter's shocked face.

"What can I say kid. All of us love you." Tony laughed.

Bonus time skip. Peter's 18th birthday.
"You excited kid. It doesn't hurt that much. With your spider strength you'll be fine." Tony patted Peter's shoulder.

Tony and Peter both sat on the chairs next to each other and held out their left arms.

*30 minutes later*
They stepped outside the shop and they both looked at their tattoos for the first time. Tony designed one for Peter and Peter designed one for Tony.
"Woahhhh!" Peter exclaimed.  He admired the arc reactor on his wrist. Inside the triangle core there was a spider dangling from a web. "This is awesome!"

Tony looked at his tattoo of a hand drawn spider web made from red and gold colours. "You've got great taste kid. This is amazing. Love you bud."
"Love you too dad."

A/N
The spider picture for the title thing is the design they all have.
I hope you liked this weird chapters and I'd love any requests.
Love you all💕
-K 🔵