Peter's new home- Uncle Buck

A/N
Follow up from previous chapter.

"Home." Tony said, his eyes looking out the window and gazing up at the magnificent avengers tower- the sun casting a golden glow on the A. Peter's head followed Tony's gaze. He looked out the window in awe at the huge tower.

"Wow!" Peter breathed. He could hardly believe that this would be his life now. The place he always dreamed of going to. The people he's always wanted to meet. Tony had only just noticed Peter's pyjamas. An iron man onesie.

"Nice pyjamas kid." Tony smiled at the kid.
"Thanks! Iron man is my hero!"
"But- but I'm iron man?" Tony was confused.
"I know." Peter smiles and buried his small head into Tony's arm.

Steve pulled into the huge garage. Lavish, shiny cars were dotted around. Steve pulled his Bentley in and Tony took Peter out his car seat. Tony handed the seat to Steve and lifted up Peter out of his seat to take him in.

The three walked over to the private elevator -Peter holding Tony's hand tightly- and Tony scanned his security card.
"Hey kid. Ready to meet all your new aunts and uncles."
"Daaaad? Is mr Bruce going to be here?!" Peter was looking excitedly at Tony.
"If I can get him out his lab."
"Woooahhhh!" Peter started to jump up and down.

Bucky was usually solemn and closed off. Talking to Nat in Russian about things like Doritos while staring at Sam to make him think they were talking about him. Bucky is a great chef and constantly surprises people by how smart he is or with a new random skill. Bucky loves his friends. He isn't partial to children. But then the elevator doors opened and an innocent little boy with an iron man onesie and curly brown hair flopping on his head. Little hands wrapping around Tony's fingers. Looking around all of them in awe.

"Hey buck. Where is everyone?" Steve noticed only Bucky and Nat were watching tv.
"Training. Who's this?" Bucky tried not to stare at Peter and freak him out. "Is he the kid you adopted?" Nat chimes in

"Yeah. This is Peter. Peter Benjamin Stark." Tony guided Peter over to Nat and Bucky on the sofa. "Do you want to have bonding moments with him while me and the mrs sort out his room." Tony asked them.
"I don't mind." They both said. Tony looked at Peter.
"Yeah!"
"Ok kid. We'll be back in 10 minutes. Behave yourself."
Peter jumped onto the sofa. "Or don't. Your call." Tony kissed Peter's forehead and walked down the hall to Peters room.

"Hey kid. I'm Natasha. You can call me Aunt Nat. That over there is Uncle Bucky. He hates everyone so don't take it personally." Peter turned around to look at Bucky with his big brown eyes that were warm enough to melt ice.

Bucky didn't say anything. Peter waddled over, shuffling on his hands and knees. Peter stopped at Bucky's side and looked up at him. Bucky's face looked like he'd just seen a ghost. Natasha pulled out her phone and took a picture of his face.

Peter crawled onto Bucky's lap and nestled into his chest. Bucky looked at Nat- who snorted and got up to leave.

Peter fell asleep instantly. Bucky did what he'd seen Clint do and started rubbing Peter's back. Bucky soon relaxed and he nestled into the sofa- Peter's head still on his chest, fast asleep.

Natasha emerged from Peter's room once her, Steve and Tony had finished sorting it out and she walked down to where she'd left Bucky. She stopped dead in her tracks once she saw the two. She turned on her heel and jogged to get Steve and Tony.

Seconds later, Natasha showed them Peter and Bucky. Bucky was nestled deep into the sofa with a small Peter nestled into a ball on his chest. Bucky's hand laid on Peter's back. There was a faint smile on both of their mouths.

"Friday take a picture." Tony whispered.
"Which file do you want to save it to?"
"Start a new file. Call it 'Kid'."

Natasha crept over to where Bucky lay. She smacked him right on the forehead- causing him and Peter to jump awake.

Bucky met eyes with Steve. "I'm keeping him." Bucky smirked at Steve and took Peter back in his arms- both falling back asleep.

A/N
Feel free to drop requests Hope you enjoyed this and I love you all 💕
-K🔵