May

Tony was like a father to Peter. May was more than happy for Peter to spend Wednesdays and Sunday's at the tower. Until now. Everything changes. Things happen for a reason. However. What the hell may?!

"What the fuck?!" May screeched.
"May I can explain."
"So this is what that no good arrogant bitch had being doing to you! All that time you spend at the tower. All those nights you sneak out. You've been turning into a nuisance of a hero. Nobody likes Spider-Man. Nobody."
"I-"
"The ferry. Was you. You little no good worthless shit. Just go jump off the roof."

May grabbed Peter's collar and shoved him in the shoe closet. The tiny shoe closet.
Peter was suffocating.
The walls closed in.
Heartbeat in his ears.
The ceiling breaking his neck.
He was crushed.
He was worthless.
He was nothing.
He was unloved.
He should go die.

Peter's heart echoed through his mind. Penetrating his senses. Killing his brain. He heard every little thing. That car horn 3 miles away. The baby crying upstairs.

Thrusters. The door breaking down. The hum of an arc reactor. The fast beeping on Tony's watch showing Peter's heart rate.
He heard screams. He heard shouts. He heard May slapping Tony. He heard Nat take her away. He saw the faint blue light. He heard the door click. Unlocking.

"Pete. Peter! Kid wake up! Don't leave me bud.
No."

Black.

Peter woke up in his room at the tower with a worried Tony at his side, asleep. Peter didn't wake him and decided to worry instead of sleeping.
He pondered all the outcomes that would happen. He could go back to his apartment. He could handle May hitting him once in a while. His spider healing would fix it up in no time, and May isn't the strongest out there.
He could handle it. But he didn't want to.

Peter thought that maybe Mr Stark would adopt him. But legally he was still under May's care. What if he disowned her? That might work. Peter quickly shut it down though. There was absolutely no way that Tony would want him. He was busy enough.

Peter meant to groan inside, but Instead he let out a very loud, frustrated groan. Waking up Tony.

"Ohmygodmrstarkiwasgoingtowakeyouupbutyouwere-"
"Shut up." Tony had an angry look on his face.
"Wha- I-"
"I'm adopting you. End of Story." Tony's fake anger faded into a massive smile. "Sorry for messing with you kid. It's just what dad's do."

Peter just burst into tears. Happy tears.
"You don't have to worry about anything kid. I know exactly what I have to do. All you have to do is sign some things which I'll explain at the time. And we have to go to court."
"What?! Why?"
"Because May is a relative of yours so she basically gets dibs on you. You basically have to say you don't want her and you want me and Pep to care for you instead."
"Sounds scary. Whatever. I got this." Peter laughed.

Bruce came rushing in. "Friday just told me Peter was awake! Is he ok?!" Bruce slapped a cold towel on Peter's forehead.
"Bruce. I'm fine, honestly."

"I was just explaining to Peter over here how I'm going to be his dad."
"You what?!"
"Yeah. We're going to court. We get to argue!" Tony had a face like a child in a toy store.
"Pete, I'm going to need that towel." Bruce sighed and sat down.
Tony giggled.

It was around 12:30pm and Steve had made lunch for the team. They all gathered around the table in their spots. Peter barely ate anything and kept looking at his phone then giving a worried look, something which Tony noticed. Tony wasn't a dad yet so decided to talk to Peter after instead of embarrassing him in front of everyone else.

Everyone finished pretty quick and Peter offered to help wash up.
"Nope." Tony said firmly. He swung Peter over his shoulder and carried him to the lab like a baby. He put Peter on a chair and Tony stayed standing.

"Anything you want to tell me kid?"
"...no."
"Lie better next time, bud. If I'm going to be your dad then you have to tell me what's wrong." "I'll ask you again. Anything you wanna tell me?"
"I-... yeah. Hold on." Peter pulled out his phone and tapped a few times before handing his phone to Tony to look at.

Tony saw a bunch of messages from May on the screen.
'Get back here you useless faggot'
'Tony doesn't love you. Nobody does.'
'Charity case'
'Ben was right to go and fucking die. Better than putt-'

"Ok that's enough." "Wow. Just. Wow."
Tony had murder in his eyes. "I'm so tempted to just go and kill her right now. How can someone say that about a precious bean like you?!" Tony fumed, with Peter watching awkwardly.

The two spent the rest of the night signing random papers and organising for court tomorrow. Peter was nervous as hell.

-time skip-
"You ready kid? You'll be with me the whole time and you will be 100% fine. It's your choice and they can't stop you. Just don't panic."
"You're making me panic by telling me not to panic."
"Yeah, sorry. Cmon kid. We got this."

Court went on for 2 hours. May was too stubborn to let go and Tony was determined to have him. Shots were fired and Peter cried. Tony hugged and May rolled her eyes. Peter made a choice. And that choice was to ditch May as soon as he could.

"Mr Parker. Do you take Anthony Stark to be your legal guardian and carer?"
"Yes, Sir."
Swear words were said. Tony's inner dad was more prominent than ever.

"I told you we could do it kid." Tony had his arm around Peter as they walked out the courtroom.
"Do you think I cried too much?" Peter asked.
"No. I think you did great." Tony laughed.
"Cmon kid let's go home. I'm starving."
"What about all my stuff."
"We got all of the stuff you need. Other things can be replaced."
"Did you get my hoodie?"
"You mean my hoodie,kid. And yes."
"Thank you dad. I love you."
"Love you too kid."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this. I know it's a bit weird but I hope it's cute😅
If you have any requests I'd love it and thank you all so so much for 1k reads. I love you all💕
-k🔵