Tony in the wild

Safe to say. Tony was definitely not one for nature. Peter on the other hand. Loved it.

Tony and Peter were taking a snack break in the lab while working on new nanotechnology for Peter's suit, Peter decided him and Tony should go camping, take a break from suits and paparazzi. Really connect with nature. Maybe Tony could bring a stark pad or something to keep him occupied on the car journey.

"Hey dad?" Peter's question was muffled by the sandwich in his mouth.
"What's up?" Tony was ready for another one of his silly questions.
"Can we go camping this weekend?" Tony had an incredibly confused and slightly disgusted face. Partly because there was chewed bread on the floor that Peter spat on the floor.
"Uhhhhhh why? Also that's gross kid."
"Because. I want to? Cmonnnn dad pleaseeeeeee. We're always working on suits. Let's take a break. " Peter gave his famous puppy dog eyes.
"Normal kids want to go to Spain or something. Not Hollywood hills surrounded by bugs."
"Well I'm not normal dad. You know that."
Peter's eyes got bigger.
"Stop it... no. Don't you puppy dog me young man. I know that crying isn't real. Don't you quiver the lip. No- stop- FINE" " You never give up kid. Jesus Christ. We'll go camping"

"Fri- add 10 cans of bug spray to the shopping list."
"Yes boss."

Peter's eyes lit up.
"yeeeeEEEESSS. Cmon we need to go shopping now! Cmon cmon cmonnnn. We need a tent and some sleeping bags and..."
Peter's excited words were cut off by Tony putting his hand over Peter's mouth
" Kid. Calm yourself or we wo- EWWW kid that is disgusting! Gross"
Peter had a wide smile on his face.
"What kinda psycho licks someone's hand?"
Peter finger- gunned Tony. In return, Tony just slammed his head on the desk and threw a pen at Peter's head.

*——* Time skip *——*

Tony sat on his bed looking over the equipment and making sure he had everything he needed for the next day. "Hang on. Oh yes. That's perfect. Oh my fucking god yes!"
Tomorrow was perfect. Tony was going to tell Peter that he would inherit Stark Industries. "Ugh I should probably sleep. Not like I'll be getting any tomorrow night." A small smirk crept on his face as he remembered Peter's excitement.

*——* Time Skip. Again :D *——*

"Come onnNNNNN DAAAAADD!" Peter basically screamed and Happy rolled his eyes at the sight of Tony shoving even more cans of bug spray and packets of wet wipes in a bag.

Happy dropped them off at a secluded mountain range and Peter rushed out the car and immediately started taking pictures. Tony just gave a small eye roll at the kid, he couldn't help his smile though.

They began their trek up the mountain and Tony had a disgusted look on his face and was excessively swatting at invisible bugs and had already gone through 3 cans of bug spray.

Peter decided he was hungry and wouldn't stop moaning at Tony until they stopped at a flat part of the mountain. Peter scoffed down his massive lunch and stood at the fence on the edge of the cliff side.
"Tony cmon lets take some pictures to show Pepper."
Tony sighed and shook off his backpack and hoisted himself off the ground and over to Peter.

"Hey Peter

"Hey Peter. Come sit down with me. I have something to tell you." Peter's smile dropped at Tony's serious face.
"Oh ok. Coming."
Tony sat Peter down next to him and pulled him close, his head resting on his shoulder. Peter thought Tony was dying but didn't dare speak.

"I've been thinking. I'm not getting any younger. And you've legally been my son for 5 years. So I've decided, whenever you're ready. You are going to take over. Be the new CEO of Stark Industries."

Tony lifted Peter's chin to meet his eyes, scared about how he would react. Peter's mouth dropped but turned into the biggest smile Tony had ever seen. Peter thrust himself into Tony's arms- almost toppling him over.
"Dad what thE FUCK!!"
"Woah there! Language young man! I honestly don't know where the fuck you get this shit from young man." Tony's smile matched Peters."
"OhmygoshdadIwon'tletyoudownipromise!
I love you so much. Thank you. So much." Peter said in one breath.
"Love you too kiddo. You don't need to worry about letting me down- you have so many incredible ideas already. You'll change the world. I just know it" Tony hugged Peter close.

"One last picture."
"Kid for gods sake. We were having a moment."

"Nice! Last one

"Nice! Last one. I swear."
"This better be the last one or I'll leave you here alone." "With the bugs." Tony sprayed the spray at nothing.
"Promise" "Pep's gonna love this."

A/N I hope you've enjoyed this (hopefully the pictures are loading 😅)I'd love it if you have any requests and love you all 💕🔵-K

A/N
I hope you've enjoyed this (hopefully the pictures are loading 😅)
I'd love it if you have any requests and love you all 💕🔵
-K