Kidnapped

Brief reference to self harm and swearing involved. Stony.

Peter's Tony's son but he isn't Spider-Man yet.
Peter was sat alone in Stark Tower. Tony and Pepper had gone to Romania for a business trip and all the avengers were on a mission. Happy had agreed to look after Peter. He was but, he had to go pick up some celebrity that Peter didn't care about and would be gone basically all day.
Steve was upstate signing off on some things for the new base.
Peter just sat there on the couch watching Star Wars. As usual.

The window smashed into bits and men dressed fully in black jumped from a helicopter into the room. They grabbed Peter and handcuffed him. The jumped back into the helicopter and shoved Peter into the back.

"Sooooo. Hey guyssssss! How we doing?"
Silence
"Oooo it's a nice view from up here. Look at the Statue of Liberty. Pretty huh?"
The men spoke in some foreign language.
"I'm boredddd. Why are you all in black. I think maybe a burgundy would suit your eyes. You ever considered that?"

"Shut up Stark!!"
"Bit rude." "Ah well. Forgive and forget." "Soo my name is Peter nice to meet ya. Woahhhh that rhymed. Sick."
The man slapped Peter in the face. "Owwwwieeee. Rudeeeeeee!"

The men landed on a black square building in a place Peter didn't recognise. The men grabbed him and one of them bashed him on the head. They carried an unconscious Peter into the building, down an elevator and strapped him in a chair. There were no windows. Just grey thick walls- all empty except one. One had a symbol that startled a hazy Peter. A logo that Peter recognised instantly.

HYDRA.

He cried. Cried in pain. Cried for his dad to save him. Peter didn't know where he was or how long he'd been there. He was in pain.

Peter wasn't afraid of much. But spiders scared the living shit out of him. Peter had been tied to a chair and gagged.

His wrists were red raw from struggling to escape from the handcuffs that bound him to the cold metal chair.

The room was small. Very small. Peter was suffocating and dying. Dying.

The pain from the spiders. The spiders that crawled all over Peter. Chewed up his flesh. Ate him. Bit him. Their venom coursed through his veins. Peter was adamant that his death was coming. He tried to speed it up.
He found a sharp bit on the handcuffs and dug in his wrist and ran it along as hard as he could. It was no use.

Every scratch faced. Every drop of blood disappeared. The pain left him completely. He felt... different. Like he had power. Strength. A certain force to him. Peter thrust his wrist against the handcuffs and they snapped. The chair snapped. He kicked down the door and stood there in shock.
He
Puny Parker
Just kicked a door down and broke out of handcuffs.

Peter stumbled down the dark hallway. He felt trapped between the narrow corridor and the smell of the rusting metal walls.

Rust.
Oxygen.
Escape.

"Mr Parker." A voice came from behind him.
"It's Stark." Peter turned around
"Well then. Mr Stark. My name is Arnim Zola. Pleasure to meet you. I believe your other father knows me."
"He's never bothered to mention you. You can't be that important I'm afraid."
"We'll see about that."

Zola walked past Peter and carried on down the hall. Peter followed him- obviously forgetting all about the HYDRA symbol on the wall.

Peter was lead into a room. A big room. There were mats on the floor and nothing else. Except the dark figure emerging from the corner. The light bounced off the shiny metal on his arm. His... metal arm?