PENIS IS JACKED??!!

Peter couldn't take any more of this. He went to school just to be abused. Everything the teachers told him he already knew. The work was just too easy. Flash bullied him every day. What was the point of even going to school anymore. Peter decided to talk to his Dad about it.

"H-hey dad." Peter said softly with a quick smile. "I totally understand if you can't do it because you're to busy and- and that's fine bu.."
"Peter." Tony stopped him mid ramble, showing he wanted Peter to get to the point.
"Well I-I was wondering if maybe you and Bruce might ya know, homeschool me."

Peter glanced at a confused Tony "I mean, the work at school is way to easy and I'm learning nothing. I-it's just pointless ya know. Plus, when in life will I ever need to know about Mr.Gatsby and his goddamn mansion?"

Peter looked at Tony with hopeful eyes. Tony had a soft smile but inside he was confused as to who the hell Mr.Gatsby is. Is he some scientist or fictional character? Whatever.

"Pete. Of course I'll homeschool you. I completely understand what you mean, I was the same at school. I'll figure something out with Bruce."

*———— Time Skip :D ————*

Pete had left school exactly 2 weeks ago. He still met up with Ned and Mj probably more than was necessary but he didn't care. Yesterday, the trio went to Delmar's and sat on a little bench outside with a perfect view of Stark Tower.

"Hey peter. We have a mystery field trip tomorrow. It was organised by Mr.Harrington so it's probably boring as hell. He probably made it 'mystery' so people would actually go." Ned said through bites of his sandwich.

"Sounds more fun than what I've got to do. It's training day tomorrow and we all know how serious Nat takes it. Why did I have to draw her name? Why not Clint? Or Sam? I could take those princesses down in 10 seconds. But no. Parker luck just had to give me Natasha. Not that I don't love her of course." Peter added the last comment on hastily, fearing how mean he sounded.

"How's your Russian coming along?" Mj asked, swiftly changing the subject.
"очень хорошо, спасибо." (Very good thanks. I used Google translate so feel free to correct me)
"Nice?" Mj assumed.

*———— Time skip :D ————*

Peter was training with Nat. Just because he was hungry doesn't mean he was going to back down. Never surrender.

Peter was in a tank top and avengers shorts. Nat didn't care how he looked, that wasn't the point. It's training, not a fashion show *cough cough* Clint *cough cough*.

Peter was drenched in sweat. Natasha's catsuit covered most of her body but her forehead was shiny and her breath was staggering. Who's idea was it to put the 2 most stubborn and strong avengers against each other. Their sessions would go on for hours if they weren't stopped or didn't form a truce. Today was one of the days they were stopped.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! PENIS PARKER IS GODDAMN RIPPED AND TRAINING WITH THE BLACK WIDOW!!" Flash's shrill voice echoed all throughout the viewing balcony. Natasha froze in place. Peter used this to issue a punch to her face. Natasha just shot a glance at Peter before turning back to red-faced Flash.

"I'm sorry." Natasha spoke in her scarily sweet voice, brilliant teeth flashing a perfect fake smile. "What did you just call him?" Her smile was still wide on her face.
"P-Peter ma'am" Flash stuttered.
"Is that so. I could have sworn I heard different. Wouldn't you agree Mj?" Mj just nodded, not taking her eyes off of her book. Flash's look turned from shock to anger.

"Of course I called him Penis. It's what he deserves. He is a worthless, weak nobody who obviously sold a kidney or something to pay you to do this for him."

Peter just backed out of the room as Natasha looked like she was about to smash the glass and snap Flash in half. Peter got changed and sat on his bed. About two minutes later, Natasha walked in, red faced. "Don't listen to him маленький паук. He's just jealous of your incredible life. All of us and your friends love you more than you could ever know. Also I put a restraining order on that little shit. Goddamn turd blossom" Peter let out a small chuckle at Nat's last remark.

"I love you so much Nat. Thank you". Nat just pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. Nobody would ever hurt her little spider. Ever.

A/N. I know this is a bit rubbish because I'm out of ideas. I'd love any requests and I love you all 💕🔵-K